Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need A Signature Or Avatar?

im.a.girl.btw

I'M NOTE ACCEPTING ANYMORE REQUESTS AT THIS MOMENT

Please answer the following:

• Font: Check out dafont.com for font options
  • What should it say?
  • Size: Look at the post below for reference
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred):
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc):
  • Animated or Static: Look at the post below for reference
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): Look at the post below for reference
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): Look at the post below for reference
  • Any reference material (other people’s signature’s/avatars) that you would like me to look at or replicate? Link em here:

My previous work can be found here:

http://hellsgamers.c...ry/#entry654995

Edited by Alexandria

• Avatar or Signature: Both preferably if not then only a signature
  • Font: Dealers choice, I say this as you would probably know what would look best with the picture as you made it :)
  • What should it say? HG | Burnt and Server Manager
  • Size: 800x400 Signature, 400x400 avatar
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): Divisional Staff blue #00FFFF
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage etc): Futuristic and clean
  • Animated or Static: Animated
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): No pictures just sort of my name as well as the tag
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): Futuristic yet simple
  • Any reference material (other people’s signature’s/avatars) that you would like me to look at or replicate? Link em here:

• Font: Squarefont (http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=301)
  • What should it say? [HG] POLARBEAR
  • Size: 800x400
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): #990054
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc): Clean
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): Would love to use this gif (http://i.imgur.com/608J22w.gif)
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): Icy background

If the .gif is not possible I'm attaching another image :3

http://www.polarbearsalive.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Polar_bear_swimming_in_zoo.jpg

• Font: Scorched Earth
  • What should it say?: [HG} AyePeeps
  • Size: 500x500
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): #2F4F4F
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc): Grunge.
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): My name on fire.
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): animated, sort of post apocalyptic/Fallout feel.

• Font: http://www.dafont.com/dimitri.font?
  • What should it say? Pandable
  • Size: 800x200
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): #696969
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc): Clean
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): My Name Glowing from Left to Right
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): Sci-Fi kinda feeling
  • Any reference material (other people’s signature’s/avatars) that you would like me to look at or replicate? Link em here: http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q520/shad0w21/Moving-Button.gif <--- Something like that glow

Thanks!

• Avatar or Signature: I would like both a Avatar and a signature.
  • Font: A 3D Font but solid Letters
  • What should it say?: [HG] Harpy
  • Size: 400x400
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): #00FFFF
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc): Clean and Professional.
  • Animated or Static: The avatar to be static and the signature to be animated.
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): Just my name and the tag.
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): A 3d Hellsgamers logo if possible, if not a regular HG logo.

PlZ2GtD.gif

• Avatar or Signature: I would like both a Avatar and a signature.
  • Font: A 3D Font but solid Letters
  • What should it say?: [HG] Harpy
  • Size: 400x400
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): #00FFFF
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc): Clean and Professional.
  • Animated or Static: The avatar to be static and the signature to be animated.
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): Just my name and the tag.
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): A 3d Hellsgamers logo if possible, if not a regular HG logo.

Sorry Harpy but I'm not accepting anymore requests at this moment.

• Like 1

Font: Any

What should it say? [HG] FaZe trade mod and csgo dm mod

Size: Look at the post below for reference

Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): what ever u want

Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc): make it cool

Animated or Static: Animated would be nice but if you can be only make it static that's fine too

Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): Csgo and or tf2

Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): csgo and or tf2

Any reference material (other people’s signature’s/avatars) that you would like me to look at or replicate? Link em here: can u make it similar to the one u made for burnt. Thanks

Edited by FaZe

• Font: whatever you think would go best w/ everything else. i like surprises
  • What should it say?: â¤Æ‘ᵾƦƦƳPanda⤠TF2 Moderator
  • Size: 880x400
  • Color Scheme (RGB hex preferred): #FFFFFF & #000000
  • Look and Feel (i.e. clean, professional, grunge, futuristic, vintage, abstract, minimal etc): professional
  • Animated or Static: animated
  • Foreground Element(s) (describe it or link it): surprise me :)
  • Background Element(s) (describe it or link it): surprise me :)
  • Any reference material (other people’s signature’s/avatars) that you would like me to look at or replicate? Link em here: TF2 (Scout class) (possibly holding an australium scattergun)