Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Just Join The Division

alexace

I like how u guys are getting a joke about it when this thread was meant to be serious im really looking for some help with it yes ive got a couple of friends that play it but they aren't always on when I can get on and im looking for some real help not people just to post random stuff real help so if u cant help please don't waist peoples time of reading bs and crap that has nothing to do with the thread when people may actually look into this thread because they might be new to the game as well and need the help yes im mad cause the only 2 answers I got had nothing to do with the thread at all and yea it made me mad and got me into this rant the games awesome but it seems like it s pulling teeth to get someone to post help and tips to a rookie to help so im not even sure why the threads around anymore