Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Mission #16 The Final Mission! (Prize Is Fallout 4)

Icon

http://hellsgamers.c...s-news/hgadvent

Yes it isn't christmas and it isn't july. But i was busy so I don't care.

The winner of this mission will be determined by who has the most likes at 11pm est

Just answer one question:

Why do you love HellsGamers and/or its servers?

• Like 3

i dont love hellsgamers, i am a girl, gimme fallout 4, fk you all

im kidding, joining hg 5-6 years ago was the best choice i made because i met some of the awesome friends that i still have till this day that are really close to me. ive met some people through HG and even ended up meeting a girl through HG and had a great almost 2 year relationship with her before it ended. (ya call me a nerd, i still got laid) but all in all, regardless of the bad times, HG was awesome in the beginning and I am appreciative of the people Ive met here. :)
Edited by Suicide
  • Like 11

Well, I haven't been on here long, but as far as I'm concerned I was happily welcomed into the community. Even though my view may be a bit biased towards the JailBreak / CS:GO division of HG they welcomed me without hesitation. They helped me to learn whats needed to learn as well as how to become better. I've made many friends and hope to expand to other divisions rather than just crowd around the CS:GO division. HG is a community i feel very welcome to, very relaxed and very happy in, and i hope non of those change soon. Hopefully I'll carry HG with me as time goes on, and who knows what'll happen in the future. All i know is that I'll definitely be staying with HG for a long... LONG time :)

• Like 3

༼ 㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡°༼ 㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡°༼ 㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽㤠HeLLsGamers is best coz Garry's Mod Zombie Survival is here! ༼ 㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡°༼ 㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡°༼ 㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽㤠͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽ã¤

• Like 5

/me Takes out a gun

/y FREEEZEEEE THIS IS A MUG!!!!!

/y DROP YOUR FALLOUT 4 OR DIE!!!!

/y I AM CALLING IN THE ADMIN FOR FAIL RP!!!

/report Didnt give me fallout 4 during a mug.

jk

I love Hells Gamers from the bottom of my heart and honestly I fucking love this community because they care about me. This is one great community that cares about every single members and I woulnd't be able to find such a great community like this in this whole fucking world. I have met the greatest, smartest, kindest and the coolest friends in this community and it's really been like a internet family to me. This community means A LOT to me and that's one reason why I FUCKING LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL COMMUNITY! Also not to mention, the community has a very efficient systems such as recruiting, banning... etc but also importantly this awesome community wouldn't have existed without our great owner homer <3 and the wonderfully friendly staff members. I honestly can't ask for more for a community like this. I LOVE YOU HELLS GAMERS!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I also luv there perp server <3

Edited by Balakay
  • Like 1