Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Problems With Windows 10?

Malice

Just had my first issue with windows 10 figured I would share with you so it might not happen. Ok so I usually run 3 moniters but have had them disconnected sence before I updated to windows 10, but I hooked them back up today and didn't like the resolution on one of the screens so I went in to change it and it asked to log out/back in to windows for updates to work the best, after doing so when the computer loaded back up It just went to a black screen. Had to restart, unhook all moniters, and then restart again and wait a few minutes for my desktop to load. After I did this, I did each moniter seperatelly and it worked fine, instead of hooking all three at once.

Also encountered this problem tonight, sound not working correctly. IF you have any problems with your sound look at this link it will tell you how to fix it.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/windows-10-how-fix-sound-issues-after-upgrade-1513693

No issues to report here. I did the upgrade path from Win7 and other than having to get the new Nvidia drivers everything transferred and is working correctly. I am also using a multi monitor setup and once the new drivers were installed it recognized the secondary just fine.