Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bonemesh Buff To Balance Skycade

Zackkkkk

*NOTE*: WILL NOT OBLITERATE SKYCADES, MAKING IT EXTINCT, BUT WILL MAKE SKYCADES ONLY REASONABLY DIFFICULT AND BALANCED*

Hello everyone, this is Zack. I had ideas for Bonemesh that will balance skycades (making sludge and stadium skycade actually possible to kill) as well as making Bonemesh an anti-skycade class (because there currently is no skycade boss class).

Now... word on the street is there will be a new boss very soon. Just in case that is just a rumor and is not true... here is how Bonemesh could be changed to counter skycades slightly better and making bonemesh built for skycades. (just like how butcher is made for humans running around and pukepus for open exposed cades).

SUGGESTED BONEMESH CHANGES:

------------------------------------------------

1: Bonemesh Bombs Explode on Surface Impact.

-Skycades like the one in stadium can now actually be damaged in a feasible way (unlike the awkward hard to find sweet spot in the stadium skycade that actually delivers the bombs inside the skycade)

-Bombs not bouncing off walls makes Bonemesh less awkward to use on regular cades. (when the bomb bounces all over the roof and walls, it takes a lot of time just to find the sweet spot where the bomb actually blows up in front of the cade)

-On Anchient Sand underground cade: Bonemesh now has to perch out their hiding spot and shoot bombs in a place that is more accessible to humans. (tl;dr: Prevents Bonemesh camping)

2: Bonemesh Can Climb Walls Like a Fast Zombie.

-Makes bonemesh more mobile.

-Creates a boss that can be used for high/ hard to reach places. (aka: most skycades)

3: Buff Bonemesh Health By AT LEAST 500.

-I mean come on.. 1000 health?! King Headcrab has more health.

-2nd lowest health for a boss zombie.

-Bonemesh would die very quickly without this health buff.

So tell me what you guys think about these changes I thought of..

BTW this is my first post but im definitely not new.

Edited by TheRealZack

watch, skay is going to flip out.

How dare you make the zombies more useful

Ey bud, I take offense to this, it's not like I actually think logically about balancing :^)

While this idea is an interesting one, it's rooted in the idea of the bonemesh being useless, and I would tend to disagree. In the right hands it's as powerful as a Tickle Monster or a Nightmare if you're really good, it's just very difficult to use in most maps since they either are very situational in favour of a Nightmare or a Tickle Monster rather than the Bonemesh. There are things and stuffs coming down the pipe very soon that should answer your fear of skycades so no need to worry. Just be aware of what is though, it can be very....DEADLY.

I will down the line be taking a look at the game mode balancing as a whole once I settle into my role more, and will be making sure to take feedback from the community as well :) Watch this space, is all I can say!

The 2nd suggestion might be difficult to put in. The reason is that the fasties use the right mouse to climb and that function is already been filled with the bloodbomb(or whatever it is). I think moving the key to climb to the spacebar is suggested and leave the leap to the right mouse key is good. Might be interesting to see zombies climbing then leap to the direction they leap to.

There are things and stuffs coming down the pipe very soon that should answer your fear of skycades so no need to worry. Just be aware of what is though, it can be very....DEADLY.

Yesterday, I did hear that the new boss is true, and what it will most likely be. But everyone is struggling on the name of the boss when it's right in front of our faces. Yesterday everyone was chatting about what the new boss's name should be. There is an obvious name to a yellow shade-like creature that floats.

Phantom.

Yesterday, I did hear that the new boss is true, and what it will most likely be. But everyone is struggling on the name of the boss when it's right in front of our faces. Yesterday everyone was chatting about what the new boss's name should be. There is an obvious name to a yellow shade-like creature that floats.

Phantom.

I don't think there's a new boss coming any time soon, but if there is one, it's most likely not called Phantom (Keep guessing the name though).

amazing idea and would give bonemesh a different role on the zombie team because its currently useless AS FUCK!

I love the Bonemesh. It can break cades that other boss zombies can't. On insurance if the humans have many doors a bonemesh can attack it for several rounds non stop and by wave 5-6 all doors are low on health.