Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

To Stattrakâ„¢ Or Not To Stattrakâ„¢

That is the question.

I would like everyone (who remotly cares or has an opinion) to comment whether they would have their favorite skins StatTrak'ed or not. Basiclly, StatTraks a waste of money? Please comment as i would like to know :D

Edited by GetRektM4TE

Honestly the only thing I see Stattrak being worth it for is keeping track of how many until you get the acheivement for that weapon. I wouldn't buy it unless you really want it and it is below 10$, even then though I'd still sell the free skins I got until I had enough.

Wait a minute...you're buying your skins? What's wrong with you. That in itself is a waste of money. Learn to trade :P

Why go through the hassle of scammers, low ballers, rushers, disrespecters when you can just buy / unbox the skins? I've had my fair time in the trading universe, and most of it isn't pretty

Why go through the hassle of scammers, low ballers, rushers, disrespecters when you can just buy / unbox the skins? I've had my fair time in the trading universe, and most of it isn't pretty

If you know who to avoid, it's not difficult. Unboxing skins is like gambling, and the house always wins. And putting MONEY. REAL LIFE MONEY. Money is worked for, that's why we have jobs. To put that on a few pixels on a screen is a big no no in my book.

(Excluding video games, they're a different thing)

If you know who to avoid, it's not difficult. Unboxing skins is like gambling, and the house always wins. And putting MONEY. REAL LIFE MONEY. Money is worked for, that's why we have jobs. To put that on a few pixels on a screen is a big no no in my book.

(Excluding video games, they're a different thing)

Eh... I'd rather not, go EZ PZ, i know people love to work and a hard earned item is always better than a bought

Trading to gain an AWP Hyperbeast FN StatTrak would be better than just buying one, but in terms of time to get it... eh to each their own i guess

• Like 1

Ever since I started playing TF2 I've highly valued all strange, inscribed and Stattrak items. I find it very interesting to see what you can and can't track, and eventually CS:GO will have "strange parts" or "gems" like TF2 and Dota, allowing you to trach headshot kills, 1 taps and kills on a certain map.

If I ever find a super cheap Stattrak or strange weapon, I'll pick it up (besides bronze deco). Obviously if you decide to get Stattrak, your total amount of skins that you planned on buying will decrease since they are more expensive. But Stattrak is really only worth it if it's under $15-$20 I think, for CS:GO at least.