Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Craftable Weapons For New Update

Zackkkkk

Hello. Along with many of you, I am very excited for the new update. I liked almost all of it.. but I felt like the update was missing something. I am aware of crafting melee weapons but what about guns.

Now hear me out, I know it sounds op, but add something to make crafting guns a lot harder than melee weapons. (And also much rarer)

My suggestion is, (probably not possible but) make gun recipes require 3 items.

---------------------------------

Craftable Weapon Ideas FROM ME:

*Move laser boomstick to craftable items.

*The Death Reaper

-Basically grim, but slightly more damage + Ring of flames when shooting. (Loltf2reference)

*The electric crossbow

-250 damage and slightly more blast (shock in this case) radius.

*The Cherry Bomb/Banana Bomb/Watermelon Bomb

-Grenades the blast radius of jihads, but you don't have to detonate it by hand.

*"Nomad" Sniper Rifle

-A semi automatic sniper with a bayonet (knife or katana) for quick use.

-Move as fast as a knife holder

-Press LMB while not scoped to slice zombies with your bayonet.

-Press LMB while scoped to use your sniper.

*"Tranquilizer" Pistol (pistol ammo)

-A pistol that slows down zombies' movement drastically when hit for a few seconds.

*"Splitter" Uzi

-Can deal up to 50 damage on headshot

-Guarantees zombies splitting in half before death.

*Adrenaline shot

-Ammo cannot be bought

-Given 1 as starting ammo

-WHEN SHOT WITH ADRENALINE: "Movement Speeds go up by 50%, Health regenerates 3 per second, Melee damage is increased by 25%, all adverse effects are removed. THESE BUFFS ONLY LAST FOR 10 SECONDS.

-Only way to receive adrenaline is from resupply crates. You only get 1 shot for each resupply, and can choose to shoot you or someone else with your adrenaline.

Please comment whether you think the idea is great or even just stupid. I just want a response from this idea.

Edited by TheRealZack

• 2 weeks later...

Keep the normal weapons you can get in the game, regardless if it's at the beginning or you buy from the arsenal crate. You can have the option to craft them, so the weapon can be more powerful, accurate, have different textures, etc. Obviously you will need points in order to craft, more you craft the more points you need to spend.

the only problem is that you'll have to try and find a safe area to craft without other taking your dropped weapons. its already a problem with just cheap melee weapons and hammers, you can bet your dropped boomstick will be snatched right up.

• Like 2

the only problem is that you'll have to try and find a safe area to craft without other taking your dropped weapons. its already a problem with just cheap melee weapons and hammers, you can bet your dropped boomstick will be snatched right up.

there can be a (Drop for craft) option when you drop it and no one can take it.

Actually, that would be a great idea. That would fix the problem we already have (mentioned by matthew). It would be right below the "Drop Weapon" button. The only problem I see with this is people trolling by dropping their boom in the middle of everyone, and people running to it to find it unable to be picked up.

Then the dropped weapon can have a halo like Red, Green, or something that allows people to know it can't be picked up!

or it can be invisible.