Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fav Memorie On Gta So Far

alexace

My most memorable moment was when I was going on a tank rampage. Drove over hundreds police cars and shot down more than dozens of police chopper.... I remember killing few innocent players who was driving around.... they tried to run away but I shot them dead with my majestic tank <3

NO ENEMIES LEFT BEHIND!

but then I had to get out of my tank before it exploded. I then took out my minigun and rekt all the police that were around me. I even shot down six helicopters and killed up to 5 players with my homing rocket. Afterwards, I stole a Lamborghini looking car and raced away from the police as fast as I can. Unfortunately I couldn't lose the cops, so I managed to drive on to a train with my awesome driving skills. I then went out the car and shot down some helicopters that were chasing me even when I was on the train. After a long shoot out, I managed to reach the front and killed the train conductor. I then went into the conductor room and managed to gain full control of the train and managed to escape from the horrible cops :D

The end.

[spoiler= ]Just kidding, I got shrek't by the cops as soon as I got out of the burning tank. RIP. But hey, it's a good story after all ;)

Edited by Spazer
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...