Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Yui)

Torpedo Hippo

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Yui

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:48763315

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Minigames

How long ago did this take place?

30 min

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was playing on Minigames server talking with the people on there (UnPrePared, Yui and others).

He then for no other reason than him thinking "you're annoying" muted me.

When I then called abuse on it. He threatened me with what could happen if I reported him.

Proof Links?

--

• Like 2

1st off you called someone a "fucking fa****" 5 minutes earlier to that you called them it again so I kicked you. So really I was being lenient not to ban you at this point. I could of handled this better, however I was done with your attitude. For that I apologize for threatening you in that manner I should not of done that.

Demo tick 3000 calls someone a "fucking fa****" *previously warned and muted for disrespect prior to this.

https://www.mediafir...6q22u6qzj3uo44p

I feel like this could of easily been resolved in game.

Edited by Yui NightcoreReality
  • Like 3

I didn't use the word after I was warned... And besides... I've been told by multiple staff memebers (including in the admin interviews) that that word is allowed as long as it is not meant in a disrespectful matter. I was saying the word to UnPrePared, because we were talking shit to each other... As friends... So there really was no reason at all to mute me.. And even if there was, then why would you put the reason as "you're fucking annoying". You had no intention of muting me for saying the word, when putting a reason like that, you only prove that you muted me for thinking I was annoying. Otherwise you would have put the other reason.

• Like 1