Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why Obj_Vertigo_V12 Is Removed From Zs?

Awesome dude

Please, bring back v12

I don't think Population loss is a problem to remove vertigo. People rage quit for anything. And the spam vote issue is because that is the only way to play that map.

Vertigo 4 life

Edited by Log
  • Like 2

i also believe that the person who changed up the maps removed it by mistake, just going through removing old versions of maps.

key differences that v14 has over v12:

pros:

makes it slightly more difficult, more fun for zombies.

cons:

-some shit color mod that makes your eyes bleed. its that bad. and for that reason i cannot stand it.

-buy period after wave 1 is just wayyy too short. mapper probably did this purposely due to hg having weapon parties during this time to negate it as much as possible. original mapper has something against hg (which is why you will never see v13)

honestly, i enjoy everything else about it. i may look into a v15 in the future to fix a few small things and do some general optimization. but for now, too much on the plate.

I guess v12 is gone forever without any reason given why.

Not that the server management owes any explanation on the decisions they make to anyone but themselves...

Anyhow, v12 always caused population loss on the zombie team. That's one of many reasons I can think of at the moment. I could also mention the fps drop because of the map design or the textures used in the map (the water for instance), etc...

v12 always caused population loss on the zombie team. That's one of many reasons I can think of at the moment. I could also mention the fps drop because of the map design or the textures used in the map (the water for instance), etc...

So it was removed because Butthurt ragequitters can't accept the fact that almost everyone dies on that map?

That makes sense. It was a popular map, and this is why it was taken down?

• Executive Council

Vertigo is used as a point farming map. That is why it is not in rotation and can only be accessed through votemap. There needs to be a better reason for v12 than point farming.

• Like 1

one of the main problems i have with v14 is that stupid looking orange/blue bloom effect which gives me eye cancer. if you guys could make a new version of vertigo getting rid of that shit, i would be grateful. Otherwise im not joining the server anymore when that map is on.

Vertigo is used as a point farming map. That is why it is not in rotation and can only be accessed through votemap. There needs to be a better reason for v12 than point farming.

for real player vertigo us not think like you. Each vertigo that I played I was negative -800 points without exception. farmingnégative for me. I think this is not a good reason

I have many things to say about this subject, but my lack of english prevents me from detailing it all

Edited by Trazix