Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected M1Str Hankey Ban Appeal / Bunny Hopping

mayomanmaster

*Please remove this if this is not supposed to be here. I was not sure whether to post this in here since CS:GO is, in fact, a steam game, or as a comment on my ban on the ban list since i didn't know if anyone would see it there.*

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27202700

Player name: m1str hankey

Banned by admin: console

Banned on server: CS:GO Jailbreak

Ban reason: Bunnyhop scripts

Time Banned: 2015-08-31 03:06 AM

Ban Link: http://hellsgamers.c...77-m1str-hankey

Hey guys.

I've been a longtime player on HG and its hard to believe that a such stupid mistake could bring my time having so much fun on this server to an abrupt end. I'll be the first one to fully admit that I had bunnyhop scripts running when I joined the Jailbreak server, and my intentions in using this harmless script were never as malicious as the sentiment which a permanent ban's weight is intended to carry. I am simply making this appeal to ask if I could be forgiven to making this stupid mistake given my time spent playing on such a fun server. I know that HG sometimes allows for players to use a "one time get out of jail free card" to get out of a ban, so if I have the chance to apply that now (if it is an actual thing, of course,) I would love to get back in the game.

Thanks, and please let me know if this is in the right sub-forum.