Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Are There Any Mobile Gamers Here?

Hi! Are you a mobile gamer? Can you recommend me good games to play and in return, I'll share what are the good games I know of.

For today, I'll start with puzzle games. There are a lot I like. Even the classic jigsaw and board puzzles can be played in mobile now. But this one game stands out for me because first, it's simple and second, it's underrated.

I hate overrated games which pulls me closer to games that are good but are not popular or recognized by many. So I search for games in Playstore until I come across into a good one. And luckily, I did. I found Honeyday Blitz 2. So the game is technically like Candy Crush Saga. The difference? I find this one more challenging because of the different puzzle layout and style. It's hexagonal and it makes the whole thing challenging.

There are items and tricks in this game as well. But for now, I'll stop here. I'll feature more games soon and you can share your insights on a game you're playing too. I'd love to hear you out! Cheers! :)

• Like 1

Hell yeah man!

Before, I used to no-life CSR Racing and was among the top 5% of them 10 million players lol, but it only lasted for a week, because I had school work.

Now I like to pick up and play Angry Birds 2, Egg Car, Crossy Road, Jam City, LIMBO (yes, there is a mobile version, but you gotta have a beast of a phone such as a Samsung GS5).

My GF started playing Pou again, and she made me get addicted to it again.

Playing Soccer Physics during math class is cool :)

Don't get me wrong here dude, I don't play that much, but here and there, I like to pick up and play some games on my GS5, especially during load times, since my PC is slow, I just play a round or two. :D