Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Better Humans Gore/limbs Whatever You Call It.

Old Bill

Hello everyone, I've noticed that models in zombie survival don't have detachable limbs. or something like that so i made this9d55f463b3.jpg---------------------0e39d88f43.jpgI know it is not good and detailed enough, but at least I think it is better than the antlion wings :P55f1370119.jpgf34a8ae0d0.jpgDownload:https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Edited by Old Bill
  • Like 1

^ this.

I'm not an oompa loompa, not all of us are red all over :P

you know not all the models/characters have the same textures, if they have more colors they would describe the model/character and you can't put specific gore/limbs for every model also the antlion wings are all red too so stop complaining X_X

Edited by Old Bill

you know not all the models/characters have the same textures, if they have more colors they would describe the model/character and you can't put specific gore/limbs for every model also the antlion wings are all red too so stop complaining X_X

Yes you can, models can have any number of gibs specific to that model, sounds like poor coding.

you won't be looking at the gibs in the field :P

So what's the point of this thread.

Edited by Short
  • Like 2