Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

It Was A Decent Run, I Guess.

TheAtrocity

Hey guys what's up. I don't quite know what this post is really but I'll try to give it some relevance to my stepping down.

THEN

I was really into ZS. Loved the gamemode, people were all cool. I didn't have trouble cading. Certain etiquette were followed. Hell, I was into zs almost a year before I even went on HG's server. So yeah, blah blah I was like "Hey this is a pretty cool community let's join". And so I did. But then I found out promotion was going to be harder than I previously thought because GMOD Division was totally not comprised of 3 active members.

Shit went up and I eventually got promoted my second application, meh. The real big one was when I was promoted to ZS Moderator. Oh boy, I could finally do something about the cancer that was spreading. I've been doing some ban reports here and there with the help of a gold member but let's face it: it takes hours for those to get the attention of staff. Bleh. I didn't realize that despite the trolls that plagued the server, something more sinister was forming. That's right folks now we have new people coming in to replace everyone I knew on the server. But I mean that's cool. They can learn.

STAFF

I admit, I was intimidated. Yeah, I still am. I guess some people like it like that. But it was great working for the division I spent most of my time on. I learned a lot from my fellow colleagues. Thanks guys I love you all <3 Trying to play with the politics was a little frustrating but it got a lot better.

NOW

I have college and harder classes to tend to. That isn't all though. I'm disappointed with recent events. I knew it was time to step down and step away from it all.

I want to apologize for not doing more for the division and stepping down. I just couldn't feel it anymore. Most importantly, I want to say sorry to AzoNa, who has put so much trust, faith, and knowledge into me. I deeply appreciate your support, which I cannot say to most people. I want to say thanks, my former old ZS comrades for teaching me everything and thanks to the HG friends I have made early on and have still supported me and understood me throughout all this time.

Good luck GMOD Division. I hope the servers do well and the ideas we cultivated grow into something we all can enjoy and respect. Good luck ZS, I hope the direction you have taken turns out to be truly best for it and not self interests. It was a decent run I'd say, for the most part. Peace.

Edited by TheAtrocity
  • Like 15

It was an honor to be picked mod and trained by you. Thanks for trusting me and for sharing your knowledge and experience. Thanks for everything you did and for all the effort and sacrifice you made for our division. Some of us will never forget!

It makes me sad the fact that you leave for I consider you my mentor on HG. It also makes me sad how things turned up.

Hope to see you around and to play some cs:go with you and shrek you ;)

• Like 1

You know I never really knew who you were and I haven't played any games with you before but from what I heard from everyone and from what I saw, you seemed like an awesome guy to know. Thanks for all the things you did for the Gmod division and good luck in college.