Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not enough info (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Trippy)

Kaos

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Trippy

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:118665684

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

30 minutes before this post. ish

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was leading, (I thought i was demoing, unfortunately I was not) I told the ts to go to their entrance of shot for shot. This is an applicable order because they do indeed have a side of shot for shot. When playing cs:s this is where they played cheese and crackers, and this order and orders like it were used quite a bit. I didnt kill anyone, nor did i say to kill anyone who was doing it wrong, because it was obvious by two freekills (which went unpunished) and a stack of ts at the entrance TO shot for shot. As i was trying to explain the order, and who was doing it right and wrong, i was being yelled over by at least 5 people, without a single mute. After attempting to tell people the order, i said everyone who was at the shot for shot sign should have died, but gave them an opportunity to move. I was then told to slay myself in admin chat for giving false and bad orders. I said I was not going to slay myself, and if someone thought i should be tlisted for the order i gave, they could post a tlist on the website. Instead I was falsely slain by Trippy (who has used his admin upon me any chance he got, because of something that happened in steam).

He frequently says hes going to permanently ban someone for something that they cant be banned for in all admin chat. He uses all admin chat to say "SHUTTUP" and I'm fairly sure he doesnt know half the rules.

I honestly feel he should be stripped of admin, OR since this may or may not be the first offense, at least be sat down in teamspeak and explained why he cant tell someone hes going to permanently ban them for something they cant actually be banned for. Another example of this, which i unfortunately didnt screenshot, was earlier today when he told someone they couldnt have multiple accounts to play because he could permanently ban them for it. This person had gotten tlisted on one account, and supposedly came back on another playing on ct. This would be another tlist, not a ban.

I go to college 3/7 days, and work full time. I come to jailbreak to have fun, not be told im going to be permanently banned, or get 5 round muted with no warning, or slayed for something that I shouldnt have been slayed for. (if the ts dont like it they can fire me).

This report isnt even ONLY about this one issue of him freeslaying me. Its about the fact that he ALWAYS tells people hes gonna perm ban them, and he doesnt actually know the rules.

Proof Links?

Just a heads up, sorry for the rediculous res. 2.5k x 1080 monitor.

- admits to slaying me.

- Trippy was the only admin in the server, i know it doesnt say this, but please trust me that it was him.

- again, says hes going to perm ban anyone who freekills

- He literally thinks he can perm ban someone for this.

- All admin SHUTTUP can we guess who did that?

• Like 3

Okay. This whole report is just dumb. I explained to you why I slayed you, and ofc I admitted to it. Bc you gave me reasons to take that action. So why would I lie, and say I didnt slay you? You said all T's get to your enterence of shot for shot. THERE IS ONLY 1 ENTRENCE TO S4S MAN. It is not specifically dedicated to one side. It is simply an archway. So all ts went to the enterence of s4s, which is basically what you said to do, but in a false and confuseing way. Then you say kill all ts there? That is odering mass fks, bc of an order that was technically invalid to begin with. You also then started threatening admins if they slayed you, bc everyone was complaing you gave invalid orders and are telling cts to shoot them. If you ment knife arena, you should have said; "all ts get to the lasers at your entrence in the knife arena, and freeze." and you must say that. Bc if you say just get to the enterence of knife arena that is the archway next to the archway of shot 4 shot. So any way you look at it. You were in the wrong for 2 reasons. 1. You gave invalid orders, which is slay worthy. Or 2. You said a stupid advanced word tarp, which is also slayable. So thank you for wasting my time, and being so stubborn that you dont want to listen to me and everyone else. You should really read the rules, and be sure you know how to give CLEAR orders, if you are going to be lead..

• Like 1

Also, maybe I abused all chat, but I dont think so. I was saying it there bc multiple people were discussing it, and I was in spectate. Which alive can not see their chat. Now the only thing I might be wrong about, is him getting perma banned on both. But he can get banned on the account I tlisted, especially when I have multiple screenshots of him ADMITTING he was going to do that, to evade it. & That my friend, is bannable. & Im pretty sure, if we realised that was him on another account, and he fucked up again. Im pretty sure that account would get banned even quicker. Why any of that was in your concern though? fuck if I know.. So worst thing I may have done, was give out false info on something that you had no relation with anyways.

Btw pretty sure you editted this, which makes all of what you say untrustworthy. "http://www.mediafire...08-30_00001.jpg - Trippy was the only admin in the server, i know it doesnt say this, but please trust me that it was him."

If an admin uses all chat, its green. & says the name of the admin... so gg on that

Edited by Mr. Trippy420's

Sorry, but i'm going to need a demo for the freeslay. However i will go about this from what you guys are saying

@Kaos

his is an applicable order because they do indeed have a side of shot for shot.

This is 100% false. Shot for shot (unlike duck hunt) does not have a designated side for Ts/CTs. It has side 1 and side 2, duck hunt has the CT and T side. The way you are explaining i can understand how someone could have misheard it. If you want them to go the the "actual" entrance, be more specific.

http://www.mediafire...08-28_00002.jpg

This is technically correct, tlists are bans (they are CT bans), and doing that will get you a permanent tlist.

also

http://www.mediafire...08-30_00001.jpg

Due to the fact that this was from like 5 days ago i cannot check logs to make sure it was him. So

Side note:

@Trippy

L 09/03/2015 - 03:37:23: [basechat_csgofix_donttouch.smx] "Mr. Trippy #ProPAIN<323><STEAM_1:1:118665684><>" triggered sm_chat (text Well, icon might. He seems weird like that.)

Your face is weird.

TLDR

Not enough info.

• Like 3