Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Theatrocity's Inventory-Away Giveaway

TheAtrocity

It’s Atrocity’s massive INVENTORY-AWAY GIVEAWAY! I feel like this has long been overdue and with recent events turning out the way they did starting months before, I guess I mean to say I am done with steam. It’s such a waste to leave so many items left rotting in the account, so I’ve decided to let you folks a chance to win something!

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you the CS:GO and TF2 giveaways! Here's my >inventory<.

How does this work? Well to make things fair, I’m going to separate the winnings. More on that later.

Rules: Submit a screenshot of you in an HG server! (Required). Enter in a number between 0 and 1,000 and indicate the game category you wish to apply under (CS:GO or TF2).Template should be:

DIVISION

NUMBER

SCREENSHOT

Duplicate screenshots, numbers, or multiple posts will automatically DQ you. Not following said template will also DQ you. This means take care of which number you pick, making sure nobody has picked that number before you. I will not notify you if anything goes wrong. You may only apply for 1 division. Applying for a division will only allow you to be eligible for that division’s prizes. You will not be notified of your DQ until the event is over.

Ugly stuff done, I will organize the numbers and try to update it here. However, I strongly urge you not to rely on the list. I’m way too lazy to update it often.

Winners will be based on how close to the randomly generated number they have picked.

First place: 3 Items of their choice

Second place: 2 items of their choice

All others: 1 item of their choice

Restrictions: While all CS:GO items are fair game, these following TF2 items will not be featured as the prize: Bill’s Hat, Brotherhood At Arms, All Scrap, Rec, and Ref. Sorry for the inconvenience.

--> This event is open only to HG Recruits+ (-hg- or higher).

--> Inventory-away ends in 2 weeks, at 9/30/2015 @ 3PM US Pacific

Good Luck and have fun everyone!

And sorry for my mediocre inventories.

EDIT: I am retarded so CS:GO wins will be 1 per winner, sorry. (I only have 4 CS:GO items)

NUMBERS

POLARBEAR - 0

Misc - 8

bio-claw - 9

Kas - 42

Supa Dupa kjpsi - 69

Maine - 117

Space Rash - 142

Great Leader Kevin - 234(DQ'd due to not reading the template and rules)

Clearcut - 292

Cpt. nathan - 315

Jaspaa </3 - 420

Fortis - 463

Blue D: - 567

zoomcheesewizard - 666

Kira - 678

LeGrandeBeast - 703 (Received)

Sebs - 777 (Received)

Aatrox - 840 (Received)

Cosmic - 911 (DQ due to format error/no division)

RevealedPandaRage - 962

-----------

1bc66b70f57efab6622e80cc4767d2cc.png

Edited by Edgy
  • Like 2