Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I've Been A Bad Girl And This Is My Story...

Runnin Boi

Hello HG I was advised it would be a good idea to make an introductory post so here it is. A little a about myself.... My name is Levi I'm 23 years old and I fuck hot pussy until its cold. I'm from from Calgary Alberta Canada, I've been described as "tall dark and hammered" as I like to party. For a living I am a Canoe instructor/framer and I work mainly on movie sets and tv sets here in Alberta, so far I've worked on The Jesse James movie with Brad Pitt and Casey Affleck, Hell on wheels with common and others, Interstellar with Casey Aflleck, Matthew McConaughey, Jon lithgow and Anne Hathaway. Currently we are filming the new Lewis and Clark HBO series starring Casey Affleck. I've gotten to meet countless other movie stars and all I have to say about them is they are ALL super nice in real life when working with them. I'm a local musician and play alot of shows around Calgary and the surrounding area. oh I speak English, German, Romanian, Italian and some Arabic. I went to school and got my bachelors in communications. That's pretty much it. That's me.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...