Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Howdy Partners

3D

Hello strange people,

Wanted to shove a thread up here as I've been gone so long 99.9% of people here probably have no Idea who the f*ck I am and why I have vet! Well I'm Syn^pse aka Bone/3D, Real name is Ryan Mitchell, I'm 20 and that's my ugly ass face to the left of this - I come from the best country in the world England *cough cough* you'll probably see me trolling around on the CS:GO servers quite a bit now, maybe some other games when I get back in the full flow of things! Unfortunately I am still a big WoW nerd and raid every week on EU servers, so for any of you EU guys hit me up on Stormreaver, we can chill sometimes.

My Steam account for any of you who care is HG_ryan / HG_Ryann, as I'm from England the times I play are pretty awkward with having to Raid/go work in the day time then try and game at night, I used to play with HG quite a bit back in the day but have had long breaks where I've tried to get back into the game but haven't been able to.

My life with HG started back with the original JB and the notorious JJK and I can tell you the first thing I did was look at the JB server, holy sh*t it has changed a lot, admins still being slay happy hasn't though unfortunately but after all it is JB and is well known for shit stirring(at least it was before)

Anyway I'm going to go back to freekilling for the time being until I get banned... I mean be a good ct so I don't get banned, if you ever want to hit me up or come say high (especially to any of you old timers who are still around) please add me and say hello, I try not to bite but that really depends on how hungry I am!

Anyway peace out boys nice to be back around you guys again I guess I've never been able to stay to far away as my boy Issac is here.

-3D

p.s JB is not my life, it's like heroin, you don't wanna touch that sh*t but once you do it traps you inside, now please somebody come and save me!

Hi! Welcome back I guess :) You should totally try Gmod :D

Hi! I certainly will I used to play gmod quite a bit actually mainly perp and RP, am on a 2 week break from work atm so will get that downloaded and have a look how things are now :)

Welcome Back!

Welcome back!

Hey and thank you and why hello there Mr Potter nice to see you still around have to hit me up sometime :D