Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Kikazz Came Out The Closet

this is the funny pictures /In-game screenshots thread after all, if you think this is shitpost, then what's NOT shitpost?

well im sorry, i didnt see the funny section you know what cosmic fuck you, picking on me when i didnt look there, i swear to god cosmic this is my last stand i will fucking find you and i will rape you, i will find all ur teddie bears and put my dick into it. i will do it

I+know+them+feels+sadness+turns+to+rage+real+quickly+_00b066a981d69554852073265f6b142a.jpg

well im sorry, i didnt see the funny section you know what cosmic fuck you, picking on me when i didnt look there, i swear to god cosmic this is my last stand i will fucking find you and i will rape you, i will find all ur teddie bears and put my dick into it. i will do it

I+know+them+feels+sadness+turns+to+rage+real+quickly+_00b066a981d69554852073265f6b142a.jpg

NOT MY TEDDY BEARS!!! TAKE BURNT'S TEDDY BEARS INSTEAD!

You know it's pretty fucked up when you are sharing info maybe past doesn't want to be seen. Just imo. Why post this? Just seems random and stupid.

nah it was past that posted it not HG past

i thought it was HG past then i looked at the profile and it was a guy then i looked at my friends list and i had HG past so it is 2 different people