Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (-Hg- Church)

Thomasjosif

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- church

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:139756928

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

5 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Church freeslayed happy after the order was to unstack and he stacked on another t saying that killing him would be against the rules. But when you say all t's unstack you can shoot stacks.

Proof Links?

Edited by Thomasjosif

I assume you know what my defense is going to be Burnt.

I'm trying to prove why the rule is ridiculous.

When the lead says unstack, if I stack on another T you can't just immediately kill both of us. Obviously i'm the only one rebelling, i'm the only one not unstacking. The other T completed the order by unstacking and freezing. I then chose to disobey.

But the rules also say you can't shoot in stacks whatsoever. Making what he did a 'technical' freekill.

When a lead says unstack its fair game if he hits either one of you, in the clip you purposely were testing how far you could abuse the rule because its i quote "stupid" on your terms. I cant remember one time where lead told people to unstack and he got slayed because someone shot a stack. Anyways ill leave this one to burnt.

• Like 1

When a lead says unstack its fair game if he hits either one of you, in the clip you purposely were testing how far you could abuse the rule because its i quote "stupid" on your terms. I cant remember one time where lead told people to unstack and he got slayed because someone shot a stack. Anyways ill leave this one to burnt.

So if someone does what I did in the demo, it's fair game to just AWP me and the T I was stacking on? That's absurd, he already completed the order and I'm the one rebelling.

• Like 1

He had the choice to unstack if you were stacking on him and he didint. I still dont know why you're trying to prove your point by trying to bend the rules. It has always been this: if a lead says to unstack you unstack, but if someone stacks on you, you need to then unstack, 3 secconds at least, which was given in the clip, and then you go and kill the people stacking. Anyways im not going to reply anymore, im handing this off to burnt

• Like 1

if a lead says to unstack you unstack, but if someone stacks on you, you need to then unstack

Then he wouldn't be frozen any more, and considered a rebel.

I purposely waited until everyone was unstacked, frozen and settled before doing this to make it more clear but apparently you're still not getting it. If everyone's unstacked and frozen, how could they be held accountable if I run around and stack?

• Like 1