Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recommend Me Some Steam Games

EmberFrost

So i recently got out of the whole cs:go market for a while and got into other games...MVietnam's HALOSTORE recently announced it was selling steam cards (at 10% higher cost) So yeah, gonna go get meself some games :D

Games already on the list

Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Siege - Gold Edition

Fallout 4

DayZ

H1Z1 (I'mma wait for a while, might go free)

A.R.K Survival Evolved

Rust

Evolve

Call Of Duty - Black Ops III

Call of Duty - Advanced Warfare

List isn't final, I'm going to flood my library with a load of games i will use for about a day then drop...

Any games you had fun with for a while, still have fun with, or just generally want to recommend, Definitely comment them below :)

Preferred Tags (But any others are welcome)

First Person Shooter

Multiplayer

Strategy

Action

Don't waste your money on advanced warfare, unless you're trying to spend $60 to just play single player its not worth it. The multiplayer is so dead you spend most of your time trying to find matches, older cods have more people playing online right now. Black ops 3 looks promising though the online beta was a lot better than advanced warfare ever was.

• Like 2

I think a great game you should pick up is Rocket League, after my first match I was hooked. The music is great and the amount of customization is amazing. Matches only take about 5 minutes so it's pretty fast and great for people like me in college, waiting for the professor to walk in and shiz. Well hope that helps.

• Like 1

killing floor 2, pay day 2, borderlands 1, 2 & The pre-squel, Metro Redux, Deus Ex Human Revolution, WolFenstein new order & old blood and dying light. Don't buy them off steam tho, save a buck or 2 and get them off g2a.

Edited by isaac

killing floor 2, pay day 2, borderlands 1, 2 & The pre-squel, Metro Redux, Deus Ex Human Revolution, WolFenstein new order & old blood and dying light. Don't buy them off steam tho, save a buck or 2 and get them off g2a.

G2A is a sketchy site tbh, a friend i know lost $100 on it... but thanks for the suggestions though :D

G2A is a sketchy site tbh, a friend i know lost $100 on it... but thanks for the suggestions though :D

I've used it for almost half my games and games I've put in giveaways here and have never lost any money. Make sure when you buy from there that you pay the extra dollar for g2a shield, that's for your protection especially when buying a game as a "steam gift" instead of a "steam cd-key". If the key turns up bad or the steam gift gets revoked g2a shield has your back.

• Like 1

I've used it for almost half my games and games I've put in giveaways here and have never lost any money. Make sure when you buy from there that you pay the extra dollar for g2a shield, that's for your protection especially when buying a game as a "steam gift" instead of a "steam cd-key". If the key turns up bad or the steam gift gets revoked g2a shield has your back.

exactly this, g2a isnt a scam, people are just dumb

ot: dont starve together is pretty gr8 with friends

• Like 1