Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Sleeze )

ThePokePimp

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Sleeze

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:107811517

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

3 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I got muted. He claimed he got muted three days ago for saying fag but i said fig. But yet he muted me which I'm an admin.

Proof Links?

post-22335-0-55799500-1444877989_thumb.png

Edited by � CocoPuffs �

Also it was LR and dickysmallz was talking and coco just said you are fag**t over and over again i even asked kikazz if it was mute able and he said

Sleeze: is fagg*t

Sleeze: a banned word?

HG | KiKaZz Epic Bro [M] ¡LP!: it is if it is in a deragorty way

I love this server i will do anything to get unbanned even if its my 15 dollars gone or i need to buy an unban pass like some servers but im pretty sure there are no unban passes...

I am also friends with alot of people on HG and some admins

Edited by TheSleaze

I love this server i will do anything to get unbanned even if its my 15 dollars gone or i need to buy an unban pass like some servers but im pretty sure there are no unban passes...

I am also friends with alot of people on HG and some admins

I wasn't saying fagg** i was saying ur a figit listen carefully, and your not allowed to mute other admins

Even if he did deserve the mute(although there isn't proof he did) you cannot use admin action on another admin. If someone is doing that as an admin make a ban report on our bans page. Next time use !who playername to see if they are an admin. Do you understand?

• Like 1