Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report (Squishythepumpkin)

TheSleaze

Abuser Name

SquishyThePumpkin

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:123877522

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jail Break

How long ago did this take place?

9:01PM PST 24 min ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

He muted me and said i was mic spamming during warday when no one else was playing music admin muting admin

Proof Links?

--

post-30669-0-55991300-1445142661_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheSleaze

Actually i didn't say you where mic spamming, the music you where playing was not actual music cause i have seen several people muted for it. and Second of all i did unmute you and it was my mistake. I didn't realize you where admin and i did ask you to turn it off. He also asked why i think someone needs to help him out.

Edited by SquishyTheNinja

He muted me and said i was mic spamming during warday when no one else was playing music admin muting admin

Actually i didn't say you where mic spamming, the music you where playing was not actual music cause i have seen several people muted for it. and Second of all i did unmute you and it was my mistake. I didn't realize you where admin and i did ask you to turn it off. He also asked why i think someone needs to help him out.

This seems like something that was already resolved in game, if not it should have been. Abuse reports shouldnt be the #1 goto way of resolving things, try resolving issues in game and helping each other instead of making abuse reports. With that being the case, squishy you need to be more careful with who you target as an admin. Make sure to use !who before taking action on somebody to eliminate these types of scenarios.

Reviewed.