Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hi, I'm Aerith, And I'm Giving Away A Copy Of Fallout 4.

Aerith

Never really got into the Fallout series which is a shame considering the hype around it and the 50+ people on my friends list playing it. I know with life these days, some people need to wait before getting Fallout 4 because they need to pay for something more important to them. So I'm giving away Fallout 4 to a lucky person on here. For those who don't know me, I usually giveaway games to my friends on Steam and have done a previous giveaway before. If you would like a chance to win a copy of Fallout 4, post your most played Steam game here and guess how many hours you will spend if you had Fallout 4. There's also a really high chance I'm giving away 2 copies. I'll pick someone around the end of the month. Good luck!

Edit: I can't spell.

Edited by Aerith
  • Like 2

Dota 2, gotta love the couriers man. Guessing around 12 or more since I'll probably let some of my friends play it also.

People saying over 80 hours so I guess I don't know how long the game is? More than 100 hours depending on how many side missions/ collectibles there are.

Edited by ongames

It's either GMod or CSS for me. I have over 4200+ in both over 2 accounts lol. I've spent well over 150+ hours on NV/FO3 mods and all. I could definitely see an equal amount in FO4, if not more. I've been watching lets plays drooling xD. My torrented test version crashes out on me :| #FailTorrents

I have csgo for my most played game at 4,654k hours and 9 accounts.

I have fallout 3 on PC and xbox and ive played fallout 3 on PC for 10 hours and xbox for more than 100+

I would play fallout 4 75-150 hours considering how much is on that and i can get the season pass from my buddy if i got the game, i plan on buying at Christmas but if you are giving it away at the end of the month why not go for it :)

Edited by Mr. Krabs