Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Good Are Apple Devices?

personally i prefer android becuase their phones are much more futureproof. Apple products after a few generations pretty much have to be replaced unless you are very patient and only use your phone for texts and calls (in which case you shouldn't waste your money on an iphone just to send messages).

also the new apple 6s advert pretty much just says it feels different and it can view gifs. what the fuck

The iOS looks smooth and good... The apps always come to Apple first, then to Android, but the quality of the phone's frame and hardware is beneath horrible... iPhones bend like a thin piece of plastic, and their screens aren't made for that kind of situation... Plus, the screen is easy to break. I have a Galaxy S5, and instead of it bending in my pocket, it actually bends my own thie bone lol It may be aluminium frames, but it sure as hell is stronger than an iPhone. However, iPhones don't lack quality, but they sure do give less for the price you pay. I have to say that I'm very happy with an iPod nano :D Smallest and most useful gadget ever!

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest I dislike apple with a passion. The only thing I ever liked from them was the iPod touches and iPods.

They just come out with the same shit every year.

I've been doing excellent with my iPod touch 4 for roughly five years. I like it very much although, it do lagg and tends to be slow on bigger web sites.

I guess apple is worse than Samsung and what other brands out there, jowevrr apple is simple and basic which I love about it.