Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Buff / Removal Of King Headcrab

The Gaming Limit

So this morning i went onto the hg server and was wondering why king headcrab is so under used, then a zombie went king headcrab and he died within seconds, so let me just get to the points

1. Its easy to kill

2. Its a pointwhore boss zombie (what I mean buy this is that humans just go outside and fight the king headcrab and they can just get 10 points from hitting him 2 times with an axe)

3. Their are better uses of bosses out their

4. Its never used in any situations

5. It always gets stuck on big props and they can then only kill themselves to get then out

What I would like to see is less points being awarded to humans when a zombie picks the king headcrab, a better kill box that means it harder to kill and if you shoot anywhere with a weapon it does different damage, and anything that will make it used in some situations but not all. Leave suggestions as well and ill add them here.

Hate to say the same thing that's already been said so many times, but king head crab is an EXCELLENT wave 2 and 3 open area boss. 1v1 is pretty much instant death to human. Just need to work out people getting stuck on him.

It's the idiots who try and use him in the later rounds that become nothing but point fodder

It's an early game boss zombie that's for pushing humans back into their cades sooner to prevent them from getting more props and building a better cade

• Like 1

All boss zombies are going to win in a 1v1 if the person playing the boss doesn't suck

i didn't necessarily mean that the human was taking on the boss 1v1, but was in a situation where they were running around and the king headcrab appeared out of nowhere. other bosses can be more easily avoided

King Head Crab is more effective than Wingdingo and Butcherer if it can burrow - in terms of early game where it is most effective.

The only time the Headcrab king is OP as fuck is on Infirmary as the hallway cade can be undermined by headcrabs if it isnt effectively covered. Ive seen tiny headcrabs kill several that way, and a few times King Headcrab has destroyed games on infirmary by a Surprise Anal Inspection (ง ͡° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

Tbh I absolutely hate how King gets stuck on people (Meaning people also get stuck on him) and they die almost immediately. It can chase pretty much anyone down, and when it lunges for someone, it's rare for them to survive especially if they're on their own. King is definitely good and definitely underrated, but it does have its issues, as stated in the first post.

I don't think removal needs to be an option, but I DO think the first part in fixing this Boss is fixing it from getting stuck on people. Definitely.

Edited by HalfLifeGuy

• 3 weeks later...