Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Your Opinions!

Hello! My name is KarmaOfPain and I need your help! It's no secret that our CS:GO division has been doing terrible lately and although we may know why, I need your help on fixing it.

I want you guys to do one of the following:

• (Preferred one) PM me on the forums with your thoughts on why the division is failing and some ways we can fix it. You can suggest new servers, talk to me about problems you are having with leadership dealing with stuff, anything really since this will be on a PM and you will not get in trouble for saying whats on your mind since this is between you and me.
  • Add me on steam and talk to me there about the stuff mentioned above.
  • Schedule a time to talk to me on teamspeak. (I would not recommend this method as I am going to be pretty busy with life this month but if you catch me on teamspeak, go ahead and poke me and I will try my best to talk to you!)

I will wait about 2 weeks so I can get as much responses as possible and then we will hold a community meeting discussing what you guys told me! Remember, this is your chance to give us some feedback because if we want to save this division, we need to do it together!

P.S. I hope this was pretty cheesey cause thats what I was going for. Also this thread will be locked as I do not want any responses here as some of the stuff you say may cause drama or trigger some people.

• Like 13