Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

League Of Legends

c00k1em0nst3r

Hello!

I started playing LoL during season 3. It's my go to game of choice for the past year. I previously played a lot of CS:S. I'm a support/adc main (but can play a decent mid, okay top and shitty jungle), currently silver 2 ranked. Back in the day, like 2 years ago, I knew we had a decent group of LoL players...now I'm not sure if we still have that.

My IGN is h0r0b0d

I mostly play team builders and ARAM. I also enjoy Ultimate Bravery ARAMs. I play for fun...I only get serious if it's the end of the season and I want those rewards.

I play almost every day, but it's fun to play with friends! So hit me up if you'd like to play! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play most days, name is HG Charlie, only been playing about 6 weeks but understand the game :D Mostly a garen main but enjoying playing ekko mid and jungle, not ranked yet xD

dont play ranked until you actually get to a point when youre good, and I mean good, not decent, average or okay, but good, trust me if you get into bronze and youre not playing "good" then you will regret it later, not from personal experience but from others experiences.

• Like 1

dont play ranked until you actually get to a point when youre good, and I mean good, not decent, average or okay, but good, trust me if you get into bronze and youre not playing "good" then you will regret it later, not from personal experience but from others experiences.

Yeah I know, I just thought he meant play for fun :D

• 9 months later...