Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Homer

I hope this proves to be a fruitful adventure, upgrades are only upgrades but people don't wish to change once they are in leadership which results to infighting inside leadership as well as between the whole of our important community members and a general stall of progress that we've all be waiting for.

• Like 2

Hey everyone, I hope to clear up some more questions and attach a visual of the idea I have so far for the new structure.

post-7-0-48293200-1451948413_thumb.png

As you can see there is a great deal of expansion to Council and new Committee additions. These are all areas of great importance that I plan to guide us to.

Phase 2 of getting HG back on track and addressing multiple issues among leadership involves the restructure and expansion of upper-management, that means Council and Community Directors.

All divisional operations and structure of Division Leaders and lower, will not really be effected as we undergo the transition of Phase 2. Last year, Phase 1, was when we addressed the issues in lower-management, which has worked out pretty well. Our focus now is on the upper-management structure, which has been a great bottleneck to our operations and impairing lower-management. I myself have been needing help at the operations level, and by expanding and aligning a new Council, we will be able to grow HG this year in the right direction.

I have had several leadership ask to be able to help contribute to the creation of Constitution, and the new positions that will expand Council. I would like to open the document for Suggestions. In doing so, I have allowed all leadership to be able to make suggestions to the document, which requires logging in to the document with their HG Email to make live suggestions, which will be approved upon review from myself and upper-management. We will also start developing the General By Laws at the bottom of the document, which is where all the processes, roles, and rights for positions will be documented.

Some have asked me where current Council and Community Directors will go with this transitions. Before the announcement of these plans, Council met often to develop many solutions to upper-management problems and as well agreed that Council will be grandfathered into the new invite only Advisory Board, with the option to be grandfathered into one of the new active Council positions if they are able to fulfill its requirements (that we are developing). The same is happening for Community Directors, we are discussing with each person individually to place them into the best position. There is a lot more for me to explain and finish writing up in the document regarding what the Advisory Board is and will assist doing, where many long-standing inactive veterans to leadership will reside. I'll explain more, next time.

• Like 2