Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The day I got my iPhone 5s last year I went out and bought a case. The Tech21 (don't know exact name) brand case has protected my phone since around a year ago. For only around $20, it has lasted me a year with a mind condition exterior and perfect interior inside phone. I strongly suggest the Tech21 brand if you are looking for a budget case. What case do you guys have? For what phone? Have a wonderful HellsGamers Day!

After using Samsung/Android for 5 years, I switched... it hurt too much to own one

Well there's your problem, you had a samsung phone. I like to use the otterbox cases for my phones. My current phone doesn't have an otterbox option though so instead I just have my nexus 6p in a regular carbon case from Google. Has a nice soft back, some sort of fabric, pretty stylish.

Well there's your problem, you had a samsung phone. I like to use the otterbox cases for my phones. My current phone doesn't have an otterbox option though so instead I just have my nexus 6p in a regular carbon case from Google. Has a nice soft back, some sort of fabric, pretty stylish.

Thing is I learned how to root and become an expert on android modifications, it just wasn't for me. I still have a mini SD filled with a bunch of android root software files, with no use for it anymore ;(

Fan of Otterbox Defender cases myself

second, I have a galaxy S5 and i only use otterbox defenders. has been dropped, thrown and had stuff dropped on it. Still has not broke. I also use the gorilla glass screen protector if that means anything.

Edited by The Dude