Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Resolved] I Had 7K Rep Now I Got 4K... *jailbreak*

Yea, if the double rep glitch thing happens, it doesnt meant you EXACTLY have that rep.

Example: I have 5000 rep and the glitch happens. It says I have 10000 and lets say i spend like 1k rep on noclip.

It WILL say you have 9000 rep left, BUT when you rejoin the server, it will actually say you have 4000 rep.

Hopefully it clears things up.

Sorry but no refunds will be made, as this is just a regular glitch that happens to lots of people, if you know you have 5000 rep then you just magically get 10000 it is probably just a database mix up. (This glitch is usually reset on Round end, map change, or server restart.) If you end up with negative rep just message me and I will reverse your negative funds. If you still have positive rep we cannot reverse the loss of rep due to it not being real rep.

Sorry for the inconvenience but your funds will not be reversed as you did not actually have that amount.

-Thomas (CSGO Server Manager)