Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Css Crashes

Lux Toaster

Hello, for some reason recently over the past few weeks my game has been crashing in counter strike source. It seems to only happen in the deathmatch server. does anyone have any idea on how to fix this? I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that does not seem to work. any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

so I noticed this as well. The crackhouse server restarts every day at 5pm. If I connect to it after the restart, the game immediately crashes. I have to restart Steam, and then connect to it.

There's been a couple times that I had to reboot my PC as well, but most of the time, just restarting Steam fixes it.

Keeps Happening And This Is What Im Getting.

maxplayers set to 32

Steam config directory: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\platform\config

CClientSteamContext logged on = 1

Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (steamworks_sessionid_client)

Hud element 'CHudVote' doesn't have an entry 'CHudVote' in scripts/HudLayout.res

Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"

Can't use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cl_upspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cl_forwardspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar cl_backspeed in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Unknown command "weapon_accuracy_logging"

Unknown command "weapon_accuracy_model"

Unknown command "mat_spewalloc"

Can't use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

Can't use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.

And This......

namicProp[248]: no sequences?

[CSSDM] Counter-Strike Source: Deathmatch (version 2.1.6-dev)

[CSSDM] Visit http://www.bailopan.net/cssdm to download.

dent killed ☺MeatBag♂ with sg550.

class C_DynamicProp[248]: no sequences?

Edited by Venomâ„¢

The trick to countering the problem for me was to set disablehtmlmotd to 1.

cl_disablehtmlmotd 1

I've always had it disabled and have been having crashes these last few weeks in dust2 dm and crackhouse dm.

There's a console command that you can use that saves your console log to file (forget what it is), that could help in figuring out what it was.

Edited by Short
  • Like 1