Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bring Back Better Maps....

How about everyone's favorite water/cancer-filled

BUNGALOWS!!!

No one ever complained about that map, it was really well balanced, the win/loss rate was really good, and everyone, especially the zombies loved it!

#BringBackBungalows

Edited by HalfLifeGuy
  • Like 1

How about everyone's favorite water/cancer-filled

BUNGALOWS!!!

No one ever complained about that map, it was really well balanced, the win/loss rate was really good, and everyone, especially the zombies loved it!

#BringBackBungalows

The zombies loved it? This has to be a troll post...

As I have stated before, we are working on our current rotation and we are gonna be reviewing old maps and see which we can bring back to the rotation. As I appreciate your feedback, I will have to ask you to be patient!

So far, 2 new maps were added to the rotation and we are looking into adding some more eventually. Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I don't think people would vote for vertigo from now.

Since it was updated to version 20 it's being bad.

They cut the Intermission time, Removed free weapons and damage multiplier.

That's just bad. 2 bad 4 me

I prefer v20 than v12 or v14, people say it is bad because is very hard and we lose all the time around 60% of parkour.

Personally I dont care win, all I want is a lot of zombie very fast, intense game without boring welcome to v20. Why come back for old version, for boring ?

I remember v12 there are 2 years 45min for nothing intense boring spawn kill everytime with 1.5x damage multiple, GG

• Like 1