Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:go) Abuse Report ([Hg] L3G0My3G0 {Af}")

DJB

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] L3G0My3G0 {AF}

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:0:164801083

Where did this occur?

CS:GO

What server?

Jailbreak

How long ago did this take place?

15 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

I was playing as CT on the jailbreak server and misheard the order which ended up with freekilling someone who I thought was rebelling. Once I had realised my mistake I tried to find a safe place to slay myself so that I wouldn't gun plant and ruin the round. However before I had the chance to do so, I was tlocked by my fellow admin, L3G0 who was leading at the time.

Since this was my first offence, I believe a slay would be necessary thus I was going to slay (kill) myself. However that was missed and I was tlocked instantly which doesn't follow admin protocol. Also, since I am admin, I feel like I shouldn't have been punished by another admin, thus breaking another one of HG's protocols. If he had used the !who command this incident wouldn't have occured.

I contacted him through admin chat asking why he tlocked me, I got no response apart from a "lol" from Excite. The next round started and although I don't have a demo, he agreed that my punishment was deserved and that I should have read the bible twice.

Proof Links?

sLTAYGF.jpg

Edited by DJB

With frequent name changes, freekilling, and baiting i did not possible believe he was an admin and everyone told me he wasn't. I am sorry for the t-lock but with my belief of you not being an admin and with the freekilling and heavy baiting i thought it was in order. I am sorry i did not see what you wrote in the admin chat as i was occupied with family. Exite saying lol was because everyone was surprised he/she was an admin and did the things that you did. I am sorry for any misunderstanding of the situation and was not aware of your status as a gold member.

Edited by L3G0My3G0

With frequent name changes, freekilling, and baiting i did not possible believe he was an admin and everyone told me he wasn't. I am sorry for the t-lock but with my belief of you not being an admin and with the freekilling and heavy baiting i thought it was in order. I am sorry i did not see what you wrote in the admin chat as i was occupied with family. Exite saying lol was because everyone was surprised he/she was an admin and did the things that you did. I am sorry for any misunderstanding of the situation and was not aware of your status as a gold member.

I'd just like to address the points you raised. Name changing doesn't go against admin policy, I only freekilled one person on one occasion and the only time I baited was when I freekilled by mistake. So I am not sure what you mean by "the freekilling and heavy baiting" or your use of the word 'frequent'.

I would also like to point out that you are not meant to take people's word as proof. "everyone told me he wasn't"

Edited by DJB

I'd just like to address the points you raised. Name changing doesn't go against admin policy, I only freekilled one person on one occasion and the only time I baited was when I freekilled by mistake. So I am not sure what you mean by "the freekilling and heavy baiting" or your use of the word 'frequent'.

I would also like to point out that you are not meant to take people's word as proof. "everyone told me he wasn't"

Never said it was against the rules but makes it hard to remember people when they consistently change their name, also not everyone but most of them were admins so i thought admins would know who another admin would be. I should've took a better course of action but with the situation at that moment i thought it was right to tlock you. Edited by L3G0My3G0