Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Question About V.i.p. On One Of Your Tf2 Servers.

these are the different things you can purchase, VIP $10 , Gold $15 {admin}, Platinum $40 {admin all servers & games}, And Black $100, {admin all servers & games} and shows your true dedication to HG.

https://hellsgamers.com/store/

also there are perks to these, such as, Skins, Attachments {Hats, Masks, Jetpack, Fairly wings, etc.}, Semtex Grenades {sticky nade}, Laser Bullet Tracers, Laser pointers for snipers, and so much more. [ You Will Have To Purchase HG Bux, JB Rep, Or Perp In Order To Purchase These Attachments, Or Play On Our Many Servers To Gain Credits As You Play]

2016.04.20%20-%20001_zpsandrm6wz.png

To See The Credits You Already Have, Type '!store' In Game And It Will Give You A Menu In Order To Purchase Such Attachments.

20160420081738_1_zpsuyn6sxct.jpg

As For The Monthly thing, You Can Purchase It, Then Change The Status Of It From Monthly To A One Time Purchase.

First Go To VIP Store, Got To "Client Area & Support"

2016.04.20%20-%20002_zpsw8w7m6ab.png

Then Go To Your "Active Purchase"

2016.04.20%20-%20005_zpsfxwnm1ji.png

Because Mine Is Already Changed It Says "Expires", Yours Will Say "Renewed", Click On That Purchase.

2016.04.20%20-%20003_zps3k2wfdvf.png

There Will Be 3 Options On Your Right Hand Side. "New Support Request, Change Package, And Cancel", Cancel Does Not Cancel Your Purchase, It Changed The Status Of Your Purchase So It Doesn't Automatically Come Out Of Your Account Every Month.

2016.04.20%20-%20004_zpsgaiz0xl5.png

I Hope This Was Helpful, Any Questions Dont Hesitate To Ask.

-Venom

Edited by Venomâ„¢
  • Like 2