Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] Foxhound [M])

Grim Raper

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] FoxHound [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:54424319

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

HGZS

How long ago did this take place?

around 10 minutes ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

so i wanted to cade and this person took my arsenal spot. I told him that i wouldn't cade if the person didn't move it and someone started a votekick to move it so i said i don't want it and i dropped it. Then Fox comes and mutes me after i had dropped it and started cading.

Proof Links?

You blackmailed the server with an arsenal spot because you can cade, so your a pointwhore. AND then you had a hissy fit during the previous map for the smallest of things. I warned you to relax and I've done so in similar scenarios in the past, the next step is a mute, and so you were muted. Cher was there so he can vouch for me.

Edited by FoxHound
  • Like 4

You blackmailed the server with an arsenal spot because you can cade
in the screenshot i posted, i dropped it and began to cade and then you muted me
you had a hissy fit during the previous map for the smallest of things
He nailed a prop out of my hand 8. If someone is cading do not purposely take props from them or nail stuff down without asking them.

in the screenshot i posted, i dropped it and began to cade and then you muted me He nailed a prop out of my hand 8. If someone is cading do not purposely take props from them or nail stuff down without asking them.

You see, it doesn't matter if a rule was being broken or not, its the fact that you completely lost all sanity over chat and threatened to unnail the entire cade. This also wasn't the only thing that happened. (the table, the forcefield,)

in the screenshot i posted, i dropped it and began to cade and then you muted me

It doesn't matter if you dropped it, you continued to start drama after a warning on the previous map and so you were muted.

Edited by FoxHound

9. Even if you cade a room, you cannot claim the entire room as your own

This implies that you are in no way guaranteed to be allowed to be the only person inside your cade to put an arsenal crate down. That isn't how HGZS has worked... ever. And holding a group of players hostage because of greed is not going to go down well what so ever. Be helpful to the human team instead of helpful to the zombie team.

Also if you do not get your own way on something, do not throw a tantrum. It only will reflect badly on yourself and again demonstrates that you wanted to be the only one to have an arsenal crate in your cade, again which is against our rules and our thought process.

Foxhound, make sure if you are to mute someone you give it as soon as possible and be sure please to explain why you gave it; will cause less confusion and situations such as this. Thanks.

NOT ABUSE.

• Like 3