Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

The Point System

Omnivore

Okay so I have a few complaints about the point system.

1. I have 1,200 points and someone will 1,100 kills me and they get 25 points for killing me. I kill someone with 1,500 and I get 7 points. WTF. I THOUGHT THEY FIXED THE POINT SYSTEM.

2. Why subtract points for disconnecting? Like wtf? It takes away more than I can get if I go on just for trading.

3. I'm rank 12 and I have no VIP, but someone rank 16 has the VIP from getting points.

4. Some kid killed himself with the half zatochi or whatever so he gets negative points, then when he kills any of us with his -45,000 points he earns like 1,000 god damn points! THEN WE GET 0 FOR KILLING HIM.

I seriously thought they fixed the point system. Perhaps make it so people dont get negative points and all kills are worth 2 points unless the person you kill is WAY higher than you. perhaps by 500 pts?

Please fix this cancer.

Why subtract points for disconnecting? Like wtf? It takes away more than I can get if I go on just for trading.

It doesnt subtract??

. I'm rank 12 and I have no VIP, but someone rank 16 has the VIP from getting points.

It takes a while to load in

Some kid killed himself with the half zatochi or whatever so he gets negative points, then when he kills any of us with his -45,000 points he earns like 1,000 god damn points! THEN WE GET 0 FOR KILLING HIM.

Im pretty sure the highest points you can get from someone is 25..

It doesnt subtract??

It takes a while to load in

Im pretty sure the highest points you can get from someone is 25..

Yea it took a few hours to load. Also for me it does subtract. it usually takes away like 90 pts because I have less when I com back on.

Okay so I have a few complaints about the point system.

1. I have 1,200 points and someone will 1,100 kills me and they get 25 points for killing me. I kill someone with 1,500 and I get 7 points. WTF. I THOUGHT THEY FIXED THE POINT SYSTEM.

2. Why subtract points for disconnecting? Like wtf? It takes away more than I can get if I go on just for trading.

3. I'm rank 12 and I have no VIP, but someone rank 16 has the VIP from getting points.

4. Some kid killed himself with the half zatochi or whatever so he gets negative points, then when he kills any of us with his -45,000 points he earns like 1,000 god damn points! THEN WE GET 0 FOR KILLING HIM.

I seriously thought they fixed the point system. Perhaps make it so people dont get negative points and all kills are worth 2 points unless the person you kill is WAY higher than you. perhaps by 500 pts?

Please fix this cancer.

1. if you have high points and someone w/ fewer points kill you, you will lose more points and they would lose much less if they died. Reason for this? You're the higher priority. You've killed much more and are worth more if you want to look at it that way.

2. Couldn't really say why it takes points for DCing. Just how the points system was made by GameMe. When you suicide or DC, you lose 25 as far as I know.

3. When you go from no VIP to actually getting it, it's not going to activate RIGHT AWAY. Sometimes you need to reconnect to the server and it may give it to you. Sometimes you just have to wait a few minutes w/o even reconnecting and you'll be given it. All of the results will vary. Just be patient and you'll get your free shit for pretty much doing nothing.

4. This is sort of the same deal when it comes to getting less when you have more points and losing more when someone has less. They have so little points and you have so many. They're going to get a shit ton of points when they get a few points. Also, when someone has negative points, don't ever expect to get points from those people. It doesn't work that way. This is just what some people care to do. They continuously kill themselves in different ways to lose a crap ton of points so when they kill people like you w/ more points, they'll get a shit ton for killing you and you get none. It's analogous to how TF2 items work. People obtain them and delete them so there are less. But lucky for you, GameMe points are infinite.

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU! :)