Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Gmod) Abuse Report (Nightshade)

Fancy Freak

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

NightShade

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:55144850

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie survival

How long ago did this take place?

1 hour 45 min

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Happened on enervation during intermission. I was standing on top of a combine pillar thing. NightShade slayed me for being unreachable even though headcrabs could get me. Then he said I was delaying. This is false because I cant advance the objective during intermission. Then he said "you would have died anyway" and "i did you a favor". These are not reasons to slay someone.

I would have advanced the map after intermission.

Proof Links?

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

NightShade

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:55144850

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie survival

How long ago did this take place?

1 hour 45 min

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Happened on enervation during intermission. I was standing on top of a combine pillar thing. NightShade slayed me for being unreachable even though headcrabs could get me. Then he said I was delaying. This is false because I cant advance the objective during intermission. Then he said "you would have died anyway" and "i did you a favor". These are not reasons to slay someone.

I would have advanced the map after intermission.

Proof Links?

You were standing in a questionable position, There werent any headcrabs alive at all and Zombies would have had to wait another 2 minutes to being able to reach you as the last human apart from you died at 0:23 during wave 1 on enervation, and that is even taking on account that you could have shot down any incoming headcrabs as you did posses a gun which would have extended the time for you to come down (if you were planning on getting down of the pillar it at all).

At first I wasnt going to slay you but because of more than 7 zombies (of a 15 server population at that time) Asked me to slay you because of delay I was forced listed to the mayority of players.

Only Kawaii reacted somewhat negative to this event because he thought that ghoul poison can get you from there.

Also I did warn you more than 2 times about getting down from the spot.

And even if I didnt slay you, you would have likely been kicked by a votekick as 14/15 players were zombies at the time.

Even more you didnt buy anything and you didnt have negative points at all so I dont see why there is a reason to be upset about this event.

After I slayed you we replayed and everyone got a second chance to play the map (Incluiding you) most of the people thanked me for stopping the delay adding even more facts that prove that I didnt slay you without reason.

BTW: I didnt insta slay, I waited around 0:20 (1 minute and 30 seconds after the last human on the ground died) on Intermission to proceed to take action.

Also I tried the map on solo and ghoul poison cant hit you from there, hell it doesnt even get close to hitting the top of the pillar.

Edited by EngineTrap

Humans lost during wave 1, which means that he wasn't delaying. Do not listen to what other people ask you, you need to judge each different situation by yourself. He can be in that spot until wave 2 starts. After wave 2, he needs to advance and follow the objective. Be more careful next time and don't let it happen again.

Reviewed. Have a nice day.