Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nerf Pointwhore Medic Guns

Jihadi JoJo

So I found this pointwhore exploit yesterday on US-Central HGZS server about the medic guns. Specifically the medic pistol and the medic smg.

In my ratio calculation this is the format of the cost of medic healing points to amount healed to injured people. Points earned at the end.

Format: (Gun - Power used : Amount Healed . Points earned)

Medic Pistol - 1 : 5-6 HP . 1-2 points

Medic Smg - 2 : 6-8 HP . 2-3 points

Medic Shotty - 3-4 : 8-9 HP . 3-4 points

Medic AR - 4-5 : 10 HP . 5-6 points

The reason why I specified the pistol and smg because we can exploit the cost of buying 50 medic power at the arsenal for 20 points.

In this case using the pistol and the smg, the medic will earn x2 - x3 of the cost of the medic power at the arsenal. When used on the shotty and the AR, the medic will earn x3 - x4.

(I don't know if this is confirmed by using surgeon buff)

Medic Pistol - 1 : 5-7 HP . 2-4 points

Medic Smg - 2 : 6-10 HP . 3-5 points

Medic Shotty - 3-4 : 8-12 HP . 4-6 points

Medic AR - 4-5 : 10-15 HP . 5-7 points

From this point on if they have the pistol and smg and the surgeon buff they will earn x3 - x4 of the cost of the medic power at the arsenal. On shotty and AR, the medic will earn x4 - x5.

I don't know if this strategy can be called an exploit but the medikit only uses 15:15. 4 points. With surgeon 20:20. 6 points. Which is really unfair for the medikit because it is equal in cost of power and HP healed.

Edited by Marche Radiuju