Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Call Of Duty: Infinite Dislikes

OpposedThrone

Hello everyone, today I bring a topic about a game and it's trailer that certainly will mark it's place in history by being the "worst" game and having a such trailer that has received so much negative ratings, it is currently the 10th most disliked video on YouTube. The all astounding newly announced game "Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare", created by Infinity Ward and Activision, is said to be all perfect and the best game of this year, when other sides however has proven it wrong.

First off, let's start by looking at some statements made by the CEO of Activision, Eric Hirshberg:

First of all, you’ve gotta love the passion of gamers. This is an industry like no other. And we love that our fans treat this franchise like its their own and have such strong points of view about it. There just aren’t many entertainment franchises on Earth that can generate the type of passion that Call of Duty can. That’s a good thing.

In what way, has there been any or enough fans, that has treated the franchise as if it was their own? I can indeed stand up for and protect the game Modern Warfare 2 & 3, as well as World at War and Black Ops 1.

Second statement;

Secondly, of course we know that there are people in our community who are nostalgic for the boots on the ground style gameplay, and that's why we made Modern Warfare Remastered. But we also have millions of people in our community who want to have new innovative experiences in the game each year, and Infinite Warfare is going to deliver that.

Here he states how many people in the Call of Duty community WANTS to have a "boots on the ground style gameplay", which refers to Modern Warfare, and this is where he also states they made a remastered Modern Warfare for the community. But then he proceeds by saying that millions of people in the community wants to have a new innovative experience in the "FRANCHISE" each year, and "Infinite Warfare is going to deliver that." This statement is utterly ridiculous and he thinks he speaks on behalf of the entire community, who all along, most of it, has demanded for a game that sets back to the time period of World War I or World War II. This proves that Activision, nor Infinity Ward hasn't listened to the community and instead just made a game which they think will win the GOTY.

Third statement, one of the most hilarious in all time..

And while of course we see the passionate opinions online we also look at other measurements and the fact is, although its very early, the preorders are off to a very strong start. Views of the reveal trailer are up. And in fact the number of likes per view on the Infinite Warfare reveal trailer are also the highest we’ve ever seen.

In what ever world Eric Hirshberg lives in, it's certainly not Earth by any means. Clarifying by saying "we see the passionate opinions online", dude, not one person has had a passion for your latest game called Advanced Warfare nor the older game Ghosts, which turned out to be a joke', according to the community. And then we get the very bold statement "Although it's very early, the preorders are off to a very strong start". I don't see how Eric is actually thinking, or just admittingly making a false lie to keep customers and people in line? He sure do know how to make himself look like a idiot of some kind.

And for the very last, which has brought many to fall on their knees and somewhat laugh for a while, is this: "Views of the reveal trailer are up. And in fact of the number of likes per view on the Infinite Warfare reveal trailer are also the highest we've ever seen." IS ERIC SERIOUSLY BEING FUNNY? This statement is truly a bold propaganda statement and you can almost notice it by just looking at it.

The amount of dislikes on the reveal trailer is already up to 2,2 million dislikes and it keeps rising every second and day, not to mention that it has only been a week or so since the trailer was released. Something makes me think that Eric Hirshberg isn't taking a look at his own video on YouTube, because it's heading to become the most disliked video on YouTube, soon.

The CEO then proceeds with other statements, which are utterly ridiculous and proven pointless.

Is it a matter of fact that Activision, along with Infinity Ward has become oppressors of what once was a good gaming community that shined and brought many together? Somewhat I believe that this will make more people leave the Call of Duty community and game, until the CEO has realised what kind of mistake he has done and then to apologize to the people for not listening when EA / DICE, one of the companies accused of blasting DLC's into their games, listened to the community and created a World War I game, in other words called "Battlefield I".

Down below you will find the trailer, which has been marked to be the most disliked video on YouTube, and then a comment that is catchy and has received astounding positivity.

10thmostdisliked.jpg

trash_can.jpg

Sources used: Charlie Intel, Kotaku & YouTube

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

- Bostondunn

Edited by Bostondunn
  • Like 4

As much as I hate to say it, I love playing Call of Duty. I've been playing the CoD games since the first CoD came out and I don't plan on stopping. If you ask me, the game still feels the same as Modern Warfare 2. The movement, the mechanics, the death animations, it all just reminds me that I'm still playing the damn game. I love the dynamic gameplay, the gun customization, the perks, the looks and the feel... I have to say one thing that 10% of the gaming population understands and that is: if you don't like the fucking game, then just don't buy it. You can never say that the game has totally changed when it hasn't. CoD will still remain the best-selling FPS franchise and there's literally nothing that can deny that. I'm not saying this because I got paid to do so or whatever, but Call of Duty is still fucking Call of Duty... No one seems to remember that the point of the game in the first place was 'Dynamic multiplayer, small maps, kills in 3-4 shots etc'. 4 years ago people wanted futuristic shit, and now that they've got it, they are crying for a WWI-II setting. Besides, the game costs 90 dollars, so if you don't want to buy it, then don't. It's not like CoD is a 'rehashed' game every year, because IT'S NOT lol Every year it's a new campaign, new MP maps, new perks and new guns. The main thing is, it's a huge band wagon now and no one gets to understand the point of all of this. IW is trying to earn money like every company in this world. They're not like Monsanto or like an insurance company that you are obliged to give your money to.

Anyways, just my opinion on all this CoD:IW crap. I got tired of it.

And please, be kind enough and don't jump at me for sharing my own opinion. You can kindly disagree and bring your own opinion out without any harsh words towards me and we can all go back home on that couch and eat pringles with sour cream and onion :)

Call of duty has been the same game since Ghost, people is tired of futuristic games, Ghost, Black ops 2, Advance warfare, Black ops 3 and now this crap even fight on space, wth..

I was excited for COD4 remastered, but when i heard that the people behind it are the ones responsible of Ghost and MW3, i said hell no.It got worst when they said they will only give 10 maps of the 17 that the game originally had besides they will not sell it separated from the Infinity crap (because that implies they will lose a lot of money cuz no one will buy their crappy game).

You know they're out of ideas when the name is almost the same as the company.

Edited by Miss Abby

Still have to put down €80 for COD4... cause they won't release that by itself.

But then, still also gonna check out Infinite Warfare cause I loved all the previous Warfares.

I'm just going to wait to see a gameplay trailer and this is the same with Battlefield 1.although ive already pre-ordered it.

Oh yeah. Fuck advanced warfare too.
Edited by Xaioa

• 2 months later...