Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Rescape Exploiting

Do you know about the elevator part? The part you have to stay back of the elevators and shoot the zombies.

Where, I found out that there is an exploit about this.

If you use the command !stuck/!unstuck, and look down of the elevator ; You fall down, and die, however the rest of the humans go down as well.

I have to say, it an bug/exploit that can ruin somebody's day by doing this crap.

So, get rid of the !stuck or fix the elevator part.

• Like 1

Do you know about the elevator part? The part you have to stay back of the elevators and shoot the zombies.

Where, I found out that there is an exploit about this.

If you use the command !stuck/!unstuck, and look down of the elevator ; You fall down, and die, however the rest of the humans go down as well.

I have to say, it an bug/exploit that can ruin somebody's day by doing this crap.

So, get rid of the !stuck or fix the elevator part.

A teleporter was added below the elevator in case someone use exploit like every map with elevator, where everyone go through the elevator. If you fall down the hole you get teleported in the room right inside an player clip for avoid damage caused by fall , the teleporter and player clip disappear when the elevator is all the way up

I release new version called v5c since 1 week , i put teleport down the elevator for avoid the death of everyone (it's better than nothing) I also made some change about the map with the end very hard etc.. We wait a DL that can add the new version. Hoping to update new version instead of remove rescape until fixe for !stuck while it will never be fixed or fixed in some months..

You can find the entire changelog and download in my topic Rescape HERE

Edited by Trazix
  • Like 2

why is !stuck even a thing...?

It was suppose to be a way of admins not having to tp someone when they are stuck in a prop, when I was added to the server it was an easy exploit for players to tp out of the building or escape so they are not killed, they fixed the problem but if you want to still exploit you can (why would I tell you)

Edit : if you do exploit this map anyway their will be consequences as exploits using stuck are not allowed

Edited by The Gaming Limit

It silly that we have !stuck and I think we should disable !stuck command on ALL obj maps because it might be exploiting to other maps as well such as Vertigo and maybe EVAC.

ALL thing that moves you can do this exploit so yes evac you can lambacore too, enervation with car at the end and map with helicopter. This exploit can ruin all the objective map

That it would be possible to disable !stuck on map objective? i dont know.