Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs Cosmetics

FoxHound

I think it would be cool to add cosmetics/reskins to ZS. The way it would work is you could buy, for example, an m9 bayonet which would retexture the knife. This cosmetic would be permanent for your steam id and it would cost something like 5000 ZS points. Also an M60 model to replace the grim would be cool :3. As the title suggests, these would be purely cosmetic and give no stat changes whatsoever to the weapon. Also it might not work as well on weapons like the crossfire or battleaxe for example because you are actually aiming down iron sights, and this would effect your aim potentially, but it does work for weapons like the minigun or grim or boomstick because you are never aiming down the iron sight, you are just zoomed in or have no aiming option at all. The only problem with this idea is that since it would be permanent, I'm not sure where you would buy it...I wouldn't want people to be making points off of this in an arsenal crate because the cosmetics would be expensive, to be sort of a status symbol and you only buy each cosmetic once per steam id, and everything in an arsenal only lasts 1 map.

• Like 2

Would be nice, but at the same time it adds more downloads to the server at the same time you have to remember that. We don't want players have to sit through tons of downloads all the time.

^This. Through history, we've always tried to keep our server as simple as we can and avoid adding infinite content. However, this sounds like an interesting idea and we appreciate your suggestions :)

• Like 1