Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Simple Zs Cading Guides

TheRealFIrestorm

Here ways to cade in correct format.

Here you need.

1) Hammer

2) Props

3) Idea of cading such as V cade.

Now, you might be wondering, how to prevent players to grab your props, well you need to nail your props before cading.

Here, I'm going to give you some tips.

1) You need to grab props and nail them in round 1 because zombies isn't coming your cades unless you cading near zspawn.

2) DONT SHITCADE! I'm telling you right now, I'm already prediting that players will ZLIST you and that is your fault, ALSO, DONT CADE IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO CADE!

3) Most of the vet zombie survival players usually do door cades in HIGHSCHOOL and this is an great idea since zombies are required to aim the door, HOWEVER there mutil-doors so you have upper benefit since zombies are REQUIRED to attack the door cade but the door cade will have no useless props.

4) In obj maps, one of the maps allows you to spawntrap the zombies to delay them. This is impossible to predicate the zombie's spawn since it can be random, but it worth the shot to delay the zombies by spawntraping them.

5) You need an aresnal crate in your crate at ALL COSTS, If you don't got one, your screwed.

That it!