Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Buffing Zombies/new Zombie Ideas/new Craftable Weapons?

ATB

So it's come to my attention even though face guy has a made a thread about buffing zombies when it comes to tier weapons. But i think we need to take it

a step further and take a look at each individual zombie and perhaps give them a bigger buff. With more weapons being added and more mechanics being added, zombies need to have an upgrade themselves. For instance the ghoul that has 125 hp i think that's not enough hp for the ghoul and it make's him almost useless when it comes to a big population of humans vs zombies and when it comes to a low population. Regardless of the population it seems humans are just always so very op most of the time. To save less hassle to re-balance weapons i only suggest to buff the zombies more regardless of how many certain tier weapons there are.

Now for new zombie idea's. The first zombie idea that i thought would be a zombie called "Tremor", this zombie's skill would be when he hit's a human he can blur their vision and make their screen shake like an earthquake. This can either be a low tier zombie or a high tier zombie but i think a zombie like that could change how the beginning of the rounds are at first.

For the second zombie this zombie would be called "Drainer." What he would essentially do would be when he hits human's with his melee attack he would drain humans of their ammo depending how much ammo they would have. This would change the mechanic of how humans attack zombie's and they would take more caution.

Another suggestion would be to have more craft-able weapons. Not only for just crafting melee weapons we need more of but i think we could use some kind of mechanic to where you can craft even a gun if that would be possible. I hope this is taken into serious consideration. I appreciate and enjoy the progress of what zs has become and the dedication the staff has had on it and i hope this can be implemented soon or in the near future.

ATB~

Edited by {No Silence} ATB*

I think the hp buff for zombies per teir gun should apply to the first 5 waves. When the server population is low, the hp buff per human would not be enough to fend against the mass weaponary. Giving zombies hp per teir weapon from waves 1-5 would help with anti- spawn camping

I also believe hp per human should apply to wave 6. It should provide zombies with more hp than hp from teir weapons.

Also, I believe zombie hp buff per teir gun after wave 5 would be unnessesary. If the zombies can produce enough effort in the beginning to amass an army with their new hp boost, the humans will have a hard time near the end. If zombies do not produce enough effort, it is the zombie team's downfall.

Edited by dnascot