Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

all Jailbreak Rule Discussion Thread

Thomasjosif

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just looking to clarify something here. If a lead is claimed, but has not given orders yet, can t's in kitchen be killed if not red for rebelling? I have had the scenario occur many times while playing CT, and no admins/mods have ever taken action against me for it except for Arf yesterday. He slayed me for freekilling him since no orders had been given. Again, no other admins/mods have done so before (I've played with JC, Joe, Mike, Vel'Roz, Oneberry, Mewtwo, Quad and many others) so I was a bit confused. This isn't insinuating abuse on Arf's part, I just want clarification so I don't do it again if I'm not supposed to.

PS: Quad has told me that kitchen is auto rebel regardless if the lead hasn't given orders yet but been claimed. Also there isn't anything in the bible relating to the topic.

Thanks.

Edited by The Canadian Dreamer

Hey guys, just looking to clarify something here. If a lead is claimed, but has not given orders yet, can t's in kitchen be killed if not red for rebelling? I have had the scenario occur many times while playing CT, and no admins/mods have ever taken action against me for it except for Arf yesterday. He slayed me for freekilling him since no orders had been given. Again, no other admins/mods have done so before (I've played with JC, Joe, Mike, Vel'Roz, Oneberry, Mewtwo, Quad and many others) so I was a bit confused. This isn't insinuating abuse on Arf's part, I just want clarification so I don't do it again if I'm not supposed to.

PS: Quad has told me that kitchen is auto rebel regardless if the lead hasn't given orders yet but been claimed. Also there isn't anything in the bible relating to the topic.

Thanks.

If you use the first cell teleport you will always be a rebeller.

This has been the rule for many years. Same as e-chair everyone in there at any time can be killed at any given time.

Going to kitchen always made you a rebeller but since a year or so this has been bugged and no one cares to fix it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same applies to E-chair

Edited by 「AZ�

• 2 weeks later...

Can orders such as "get to my bullet hole" be given? As in the settings for csgo you can actually turn bullet holes/blood off, so people that have this turned off wouldn't be able to see the holes, and is it really fair to make them switch their game settings to play on the server?

• 3 weeks later...

When a lead says get TO a certain location can you still get on top of it? Technacly if your on top of it you went to the location but I've seen many people killed for being on top nobody has really clarified so I would like to know

If lead says get TO first pole of deagle cage and you get on top of it 10 times out of 10 you will be shot for delaying/nitpicking the order. So I would say just get to the location and dont get on it. Edited by ßert
  • Like 1

Sorry if this is a repost in advance.

Typical day, unstacking on deagle cage and a couple Ts run shot for shot. Lead calls "they're going armory vents", a guard goes armory and drops vents to kill the Ts.

My question, is seeing Ts rebelling in shot for shot enough to assume they're going armory vents? Obviously that's the most likely option, but in the event that a T decided to go offices in order get the scout/5-7 it leads to guards camping armory vents with no rebellers there.

My question, is seeing Ts rebelling in shot for shot enough to assume they're going armory vents? Obviously that's the most likely option, but in the event that a T decided to go offices in order get the scout/5-7 it leads to guards camping armory vents with no rebellers there.

If a T runs away from what they are supposed to be doing they are rebeling and can be shot... doesnt matter if he thinks they are going vents or not, they are rebels andd can be shot

If a T runs away from what they are supposed to be doing they are rebeling and can be shot... doesnt matter if he thinks they are going vents or not, they are rebels andd can be shot

My question isn't about whether they can be shot or not, it's whether CTs are allowed to assume the location of the Ts. For instance if a person goes kitchen it'd be idiotic to assume they're going to be in upper VIP anytime soon. So rushing into heartshaped pool would clearly be camping it.

In this case it is a much less cut and dry occurrence, but if the T did decide he prefers the office approach the CT in armory would clearly be camping as well.

Typical day, unstacking on deagle cage and a couple Ts run shot for shot. Lead calls "they're going armory vents", a guard goes armory and drops vents to kill the Ts.

I think I was leading this round or I've been in this situation. If I see the T's run to the left then I assume they are trying to get into adminroom, armory vents, or go into offices. I usually tell some of my gaurds to go through armory vents to try and cut them off and I'll sit in main cell area with the rest of the group to continue the day while keeping an eye on the only doorway leading from shot4shot to offices. If you think you know where the T's are going and they are not there then you have the advantage. If I go looking for the rebellers I sweep the areas they might be at and try to listen to their footsteps / look for broken vents. It doesn't mean if they go to s4s go secure upper vip.

If I see someone going into kitchen I'll send a guard to infirm and doge house while I (or whoever clears ) clear kitchen.

Edited by FrostByte

I think I was leading this round or I've been in this situation. If I see the T's run to the left then I assume they are trying to get into adminroom, armory vents, or go into offices. I usually tell some of my gaurds to go through armory vents to try and cut them off and I'll sit in main cell area with the rest of the group to continue the day while keeping an eye on the only doorway leading from shot4shot to offices. If you think you know where the T's are going and they are not there then you have the advantage. If I go looking for the rebellers I sweep the areas they might be at and try to listen to their footsteps / look for broken vents. It doesn't mean if they go to s4s go secure upper vip.

I agree that this logic is sound in terms of finding rebellers, but in the case that the T you witnessed rebel is not caught by this (perhaps hiding on S4S catwalk) the end result is a lot of CTs camping areas where they shouldn't be. This leads to Ts who were rebelling without being noticed to be unfairly caught.

It's a bit nitpicky hence I'm asking for the ruling here, and without any personal offense I would prefer an answer from a third-party staff member. I'm just trying to clarify for the server in general.

You dont have to see anyone go anywhere to go looking for rebellers. If you know there is a rebeller going to shot 4 shot, you can run to armory and go down vents to cut them off, you can do whatever. There is NO such thing as "camping vents", its JUST camping. Which is not allowed.

Yep.

My question isn't about whether they can be shot or not, it's whether CTs are allowed to assume the location of the Ts. For instance if a person goes kitchen it'd be idiotic to assume they're going to be in upper VIP anytime soon. So rushing into heartshaped pool would clearly be camping it.

In this case it is a much less cut and dry occurrence, but if the T did decide he prefers the office approach the CT in armory would clearly be camping as well.

The CT in armory is NOT camping, as long as he is searching for the rebeller. Camping is staying in one area for a large amount of time doing nothing but sitting there waiting.

If I see someone going into kitchen I'll send a guard to infirm and doge house while I (or whoever clears ) clear kitchen.

Yep.

I agree that this logic is sound in terms of finding rebellers, but in the case that the T you witnessed rebel is not caught by this (perhaps hiding on S4S catwalk) the end result is a lot of CTs camping areas where they shouldn't be. This leads to Ts who were rebelling without being noticed to be unfairly caught.

It's a bit nitpicky hence I'm asking for the ruling here, and without any personal offense I would prefer an answer from a third-party staff member. I'm just trying to clarify for the server in general.

Again, if you are actively looking for rebellers, you are NOT camping.

Also unrelated to this current question. Does crouching count as frozen? Just came up in the server again and I don't believe dual bladed weeb got his answer the previous time.

Frozen is defined as not moving. So if they are crouched then they must remain crouched to be considered frozen. We do not support "AFK frozen" in the server, its just frozen. If a cop said "freeze" while you were on one foot masturbaiting and he has his gun pointed at you are you gonna move? nah.

Hope I cleared up any miscommunication, and or rule discrepancies.

• Like 2

Yes, It can be verbaly said or typed

From the bible

Trivia questions must be typed out. Saying it over the mic may cause it to be invalid as it is unclear as to when the timing of a question was done and the start of the answers began (to prevent favouritism)

edit: Sorry for answering my own question here, but I discovered the answer after posting my initial one.

Edited by bobbythed
  • Like 2

A

Can trivia questions be given over voice chat by the lead?

Yes, It can be verbaly said or typed

From the bible

Trivia questions must be typed out. Saying it over the mic may cause it to be invalid as it is unclear as to when the timing of a question was done and the start of the answers began (to prevent favouritism)

edit: Sorry for answering my own question here, but I discovered the answer after posting my initial one.

I have PM'd the division leaders in attempts to get this rule changed as it causes the game to be very stale and trivia to be somewhat useless and boring in my opinion. This rule leads to stupid math questions that simply act like the game is first reaction last reaction to get to LR.

• Like 1