Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

all Jailbreak Rule Discussion Thread

Thomasjosif

Quick update as I dont have much time to reply today:

Rule change: "Trivia questions are not required to be typed out, but the trivia question must have a distinct buffer between communicating the question and receiving the answers."

This means that you can now ask trivia questions verbally, but there should be a distinction of when to answer. So for example "All ts my answer my next question after I type 'answer now'" - Thanks to bobbythed for the example and idea.

• Like 4

Is there extra camping rules beyond what is listed in the bible?

Recently the discussion came up that if the Ts are stacked at the first pole of deagle cage that a CT would be camping if they stood inside of the first cell in view of the Ts.

The same discussion asked if standing in the entrance to the deagle cage vents between the two vending machines is camping as well.

I've heard rulings in game on both these subjects, but I'd like an official forum ruling for posterity.

Thanks!

Is there extra camping rules beyond what is listed in the bible?

Recently the discussion came up that if the Ts are stacked at the first pole of deagle cage that a CT would be camping if they stood inside of the first cell in view of the Ts.

The same discussion asked if standing in the entrance to the deagle cage vents between the two vending machines is camping as well.

I've heard rulings in game on both these subjects, but I'd like an official forum ruling for posterity.

Thanks!

The basic rule is dont camp before last guard, which means you must be in sight of Ts at all times or searching for rebellers. That being said, being in those 2 locations are 100% okay to be in.

so can a ct sit inside of kitchen and watch the T's ontop of cells / pool?

Yes, but they must be in sight of Ts. The camping kitchen issue comes when CTs go and just wait for a T to teleport. Thats both not in sight of Ts, and not searching for active rebellers.

Certain cell orders require T's to look a certain direction. By the bibles definition it should be a location they become familiar with within 30 minutes. To simplify this order and create a defined appropriate vs invalid option I suggest that only clearly labled location ON MAP may be valid. I.E. Kitchen, pool, obs ext..This way you dont have orders like rules and regulations, the one in office, or the list in upper vip. Cell orders are designed to eliminate afks but not actually tarp or kill off alot of T's. These "hard"er cell orders attempt to kill off multiple Ts. Opinions?

• Like 1

Certain cell orders require T's to look a certain direction. By the bibles definition it should be a location they become familiar with within 30 minutes. To simplify this order and create a defined appropriate vs invalid option I suggest that only clearly labled location ON MAP may be valid. I.E. Kitchen, pool, obs ext..This way you dont have orders like rules and regulations, the one in office, or the list in upper vip. Cell orders are designed to eliminate afks but not actually tarp or kill off alot of T's. These "hard"er cell orders attempt to kill off multiple Ts. Opinions?

They can find the R&Rs or the staff list/escaped prisoners in 1 round of playing. it isnt hard

• Like 1

They can find the R&Rs or the staff list/escaped prisoners in 1 round of playing. it isnt hard

Not necessarily the point, with that being true it is still quite frustrating for new players to join and die in their cells for the first x amount of rounds they play. It makes it so that everyone has a fair interpretation of what can be viewed instead of a abstract list of places that can be found within x rounds of playing. Im for the change, good idea hedgemon. To summarize the rule change would say something along the lines of:

Locations used for in-cell orders such as "face <Insert Location>" must be labelled on the minimap.

This way leads will also be forced to have more interesting days since they cant use shitty tarps of facing certain areas in cells that not everyone knows. @Archer @Suicide

When a T loses in race (as an example) and CT's are too shoot him, but they can't get a clear shot on the T, can the lead make them unstack somewhere else (ex. deagle cage) and then kill the T? Or is that considered a new order and the T can live?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is this new tarp going around that the lead says get to the first pole of deagkle cage then says pick your favorite pole of deagle cage then kills everyone who moved cause he didnt say go to the pole that they picked.But i did hear from a mod that that you cant do that tarp and if u do u will be slayed so can we do it or not?

There is this new tarp going around that the lead says get to the first pole of deagkle cage then says pick your favorite pole of deagle cage then kills everyone who moved cause he didnt say go to the pole that they picked.But i did hear from a mod that that you cant do that tarp and if u do u will be slayed so can we do it or not?

Peacemaker said this tarp is no longer valid

• 3 weeks later...