Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unbanned Un-Ban Request, Teamspeak

Buttery Toast

I was permanently banned on TeamSpeak for "toxic TS3 behavior. I don't generally troll on TeamSpeak, I mainly just roam around and hang out with other people. I enjoy interacting with people and speaking to them. When we were all in one channel, I decided to play a sound clip for ear rape in the channel along with about ten to fifteen other people. Afterwards, a staff member was called down to the channel, and I was warned for playing the sound clip. Approximately three hours later I was banned permanently for that previous issue. I'd like to point out, that I enjoy interacting speaking to the community members and it was all in good fun. However, I understand that some people may have found it disturbing; and for that I apologize. I have already spoken to the person who banned me (Sirius) and was referred to speak to a DL. I then sent a message to a division leader (Dreamy) and have yet to receive a response in regards to the situation. Once again, I apologize. Hopefully this goes somewhere.

TeamSpeak Name: DearDeveloper

• Like 3