Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Cs:s) Abuse Report (Gomerpyle)

ign4steam

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

GomerPyle

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:6791130

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

Crackhouse

How long ago did this take place?

about 15 minutes ago.

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So, I was randomly team switched twice, about 40 minutes in between the two. I asked who it was the first time, but no one answered. The second time I was switched, I confronted the unknown admin that I'm going to file an abuse report if this happens again. I received a PM a minute after confronting him, and he told me he was going to ban me, basically, which also reveals the admin's name. I've been playing on Crackhouse for a long time and have never got into unnecessary trouble with admins. Usually, I get banned for accusations of scripting, but I'd be unbanned shortly after, with me being nice about it even though my time has been wasted. Also, this admin has a background of coming into the server, giving his friends nograv, 3 - 5 people at a time. They'll be flying around for 10 minutes killing players and people would fuss about it, but a report was never file, I guess. I have no proof to bring to the table, but everything is in the chat logs. Thanks

Proof Links?

Edited by Orange
  • Like 2

The first team swap was for team balance (I pick a player at random) then later on I tell you via mic I was impressed with you clearing over half the people camping neutral to which you made the reply shut up gomer your trash in the proof you submitted. I then picked you for the team balance again rather then my normal random and sent you a PMed you letting you know I did it and why. Then he continued what I felt was disrespect so I gave him a half hour ban to calm down.

• Like 6

Doesn't matter. Admin disrespect shouldn't be a thing, but regardless, that wasn't disrespect since you've already switched me twice. It was my leniency of not making the abuse report sooner. Nothing in this case should've warranted a ban anyway. Besides, you're a staff. Act like one.

No further proof shall be supplied by me since my intentions were just to get myself off the ban list, but I knew the time would've dropped by the time this have been solved.

Administrating is your responsibility. You're the face of HellsGamers and if HG allows an admin to misuse power and get away with it, well... what a shame. If you leaders were really trying to follow up this case, you'd go through the admin's use of power and find what he's not doing correctly instead of demanding proof that, honestly, is probably unobtainable by a player.

Peace out boys. Don't let this child play happen again. I'm serious. I've been lenient on all the bullshit bans and called it square by squashing them. Don't humiliate yourselves.

• Like 3

Orange, the reason that we ask you to gather proof, is because its really easy for you to find it during the even in question. The proof we are asking to get from you is a simple screen shot of the abusing taking place. Is that really unobtainable to you?

Might I say, drop the mightier than thou act. Our staff is picked for a reason and do a good job at monitoring at taking action on our servers. Don't sit there and type your paragraphs lecturing us on what we should do.

Gomer is not a child, come back with better proof. If your next reply doesn't have proof, this will be locked and marked as not abuse.

I'm serious. I've been lenient on all the bullshit abuse reports and called it square by squashing them. Don't humiliate yourself.

• Like 5

It's not like no one could've predicted an admin abuse getting slipped away. Plenty. Even an admin on your administrative team told me I can report all I want. Matter of fact is nothing will be done. Disgusting.

Garbage replies from garbage staffs.

I've gladly unsubscribed to VIP and have asked the same of my cousin, which he also did. Congratulations on shooing your players away though.

Gomer is definitely a child. It's a play of power hungry folks and you deserve to be lectured because you're displaying obnoxious behavior by letting your so called "staff" handle situations improperly. You'll ban someone for confronting you to stop team switching? Out of 30 players last night, you have the audacity to lie and say that you're switching me to balance the team? Twice? Blatant lies. God damn shame.

With no further ado, I'll go ahead and lock this thread myself by ending it here.

Edited by Orange
  • Like 2