Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Will The Minecraft Server Ever Be Started Again

LordHades

Just saw this post, but if leadership didn't want to host it I'm sure one of us could. You can port forward, Hamachi, or simply buy it for around $2 a month from some sites but its more expensive for more player slots, I'm sure if we had enough people wanting to play on it we could definitely get this up and running quite simply. Hell, I'd even be down for paying for it at least for the first month. It kinda died last time when they tried to turn it into hardcore modded stuff so I think vanilla would at least be a great way to start.

It was started 3 times since 2012 and all of those attempts were unsuccessful. Last time it was on, there were a lot of projects like a metro that connected Europe, Canada, USA and Australia (don't ask, it was a clan thing lol). Also some other megastructures were in the making, but as weeks passed, less people visited the server, so it just faded away into deep shit... Jk it died.

The thing about these MC servers is, they're only a part-time thing. People are hyped about them for a week or so and then they just go back to CS:GO and LoL or DoTa or whichever shit they else play.

The only thing that is capable of surviving for years is jailbreak :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...