Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Hardware / Ideas From Members

DragonSlayer

so im gonna attempt to re-build my Desktop this year :) i gotta get the whole 9 yards..................possibly just get fresh EVERY thing give me some ideas guys / girls :) and just got this baby in the mail today

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015QWH7S4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

these headphones / headset is amazing the bass is awesome would recommend it to anyone :) and its only 20$ ? like Really ? :D

p.s if this isnt the right area for this post OH WELL :D fix it for meh im dumb sometimes :P ( ok most of the time )

• Like 1

If you're talking about a full PC build, you'll be better off waiting until all the new shit from NVIDIA and AMD is out before just jumping in and buying a new card. Give it until late this year or early 2017 before actually committing one way or the other

Edit: As well as the new CPU(s) as well, which if rumors are true, will also be a huge step up to what is im the market currently

Edited by DeathShot